ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Impressively good deals (stores, eBay, etc.)

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reikonkeiri  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Impressively good deals (stores, eBay, etc.) Reply with quote

Happy thread!

Ok, so I recently got a month long unlimited game rental pass at Blockbuster (fairly big video/game rental chain so I assume most have heard of it) and I personally think it's one of the best deals in entertainment period. It costs $30 and a single rental (which last a week) is $8. They assume you will play about 1 game a week it seems so it evens out and if you get a few more games in that's where you score.

Now the thing is I play games FAST and this is the third summer I've gotten this pass. I always get this during the summer so I'm not at school half the time. I've been able to play on average 10+ games each time and its for the price of half of one. One might argue that its not the same because you don't keep the game, however, I sell almost all my games once I'm done with them anyway.

Seriously, this deal is gold and if there's a Blockbuster near you and you have a lot of free time, you should get it.

Anyway, this thread is for good deals you've gotten, so post your stories!
Matt  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK, I know everyone wants more happy stuff on here, but that does not mean making a topic for everything that comes to mind. And I am not trying to single out the OP, this is for everyone.
Mark 8:36
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: