ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Winter Washington Get-Together
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:47 am    Post subject: Winter Washington Get-Together Reply with quote

I know I'm 3-4 months early with posting this but I figured I'd start a topic just to let everyone know that we will be having another get-together sometime around Christmas (very very general time frame). Please post if you are interested and I'll keep bumping this as the date gets closer.

edit: oops I thought I was in the Get Togethers forum but it turns out I was in the Tournaments and Events forum. Please move this and if possible sticky it.

Last edited by Ba1r0g on Fri Oct 31, 2008 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheX  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The last WA shindig was tons of fun, but we need more representation! How 'bout we fly StarSlay3r in?
Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheX wrote:
The last WA shindig was tons of fun, but we need more representation! How 'bout we fly StarSlay3r in?

I know I'd toss in some cash, StarSlay3r was a blast at PAX. That and she can shred with the best.

arthurychoi  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheX wrote:

*agrees with this notion*

I'm pumped for this one! I bet we're going to need to get a bigger place to host these after one or two more get-togethers.
Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

arthurychoi wrote:
I'm pumped for this one! I bet we're going to need to get a bigger place to host these after one or two more get-togethers.

I'm pumped as well.
Ya a bigger place is probably going to be needed soon but that means it will be all the more awsome.

BA142  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd probably be interested. i'd definitely come if we could get piso here from that rock they call victoria island
Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BA142 wrote:
i'd probably be interested. i'd definitely come if we could get piso here from that rock they call victoria island

I asked him about coming to the first one and transport seems to be an issue. I have offered to drive him but if i remember corectly his parents aren't down with that

anonymous_15  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
BA142  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ba1r0g wrote:
BA142 wrote:

I asked him about coming to the first one and transport seems to be an issue. I have offered to drive him but if i remember corectly his parents aren't down with that

i'll build a jet and fly him in if thats what it takes
TheX  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navi wrote:
I'm all for bringing up StarSlay3r. We need more gh gurls 2 REPRESENT!!!111 It's rare that I find a fellow female who is as into GH as much as I am, especially (most likely) more so! I have to admit, I'm more of a Rockband junkie, but GH is what started me on this path, so it will always be my baby. lol.

No kidding. It's always a breath of fresh air to see the representation first-hand and see said representation that well.

Quote:
And yes, we may need a bigger place soon... not sure how the roomies would like it if we had significantly more people next time than the last time. Maybe we can look into renting a place? Sucks that we'll have to start charging an entry fee to pay for the place, but it would be awesome if we continued to grow.

Looking for a doorman? XD People know not to mess with a crazy guy... =P
Ba1r0g  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bump

gameclucks  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depending what you all have in mind, I would possibly be willing to host it at GameClucks for you all at low low low cost or no cost depending on the situation.
Galiath25  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm definitely going again!

Huge rush for clients at work over break, so the sooner the date is set, the better the odds of getting days off.
sentimentalgeek  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Navi wrote:
It's rare that I find a fellow female who is as into GH as much as I am

Oh hai there!

I just moved to Seattle last month so I could be up for a Washington get-together. Not sure that having it around Christmas would be the best time for me though, because it's likely I'll be away visiting family then. But I'll try to keep my eyes on this topic and we'll see what happens!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: SG Lammy
shiggle  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

blabla

Last edited by shiggle on Wed Mar 30, 2011 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: