ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
UK meetups: anyone going to London Expo in May?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40, 41, 42  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
b08smith  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sure no ones going to get completely plastered but it's nice to know we can have a few drinks and chill out (I can't sing without Mr JD lol)

I HAVE RB2!!!!

Just been delivered but I'm at work and have to stare at it on my desk all day till I can go home and play

Got your msg about the drums BB, I can bring mine np, it can be frustrating when it drops notes though

Has anyone else got a 360 kit that actually works? You would only need to bring the pads as I'll have the other bits anyway.

thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was bloody quick...

I think my drums are alright - haven't got a clue really since I only play on medium and still suck - but to be honest it'd be a pain to drag it around on the Tube so I might have to say no on that front.

Also yeah, I don't really go for getting plastered, it only results in me being a dick so I just stick to one or two these days.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
b08smith  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No worries mate, I'll bring mine anyway so at least we'll have sothing to hit.

If anyone else can bring some working pads that would be cool so we could try and put up some half decent scores in the RB2 challenges (did I mention I have RB2 enough yet? It's awesome by the way:))

also is anyone bringing any ps2 custom discs?

thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately I won't be able to bring custom discs either. I had a couple and in fact found them today, but they're so scratched up and generally fucked so they won't play... and now I have no means of making new ones, unless I can find a spare day or so this coming week to teach myself a whole new way of making them (damn Windows Vista) and crank a few out. Which, to be honest, I don't mind doing - I always found messing around making custom discs quite therapeutic and I might need a break when it gets a bit lairy with everyone moving in.

Hmm. In that case it might be a vague possibility. We'll see. Only thing is, I'm not taking the PS2 to uni (moving in tomorrow) so I won't be able to test them beforehand.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
BadgerBomber  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good to me Captain!

I'm going to see if I can borrow one of my mates drum sets for the weekend, if I do they won't be gum padded so i'll have to sock mod them.
I'll talk to my mates tomorrow as I see them in work.
If not at work deffinetly at the fair!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BadgerBomber
BadgerBomber  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right I should, Should be able to borrow some drum pads for the weekend.
But can someone please bring their drum stuff just in case?

Right on tuesday, I will be able to give out maps and that so PLEASE if you want to come along please so say before tuesday.

That is all!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BadgerBomber
stephit  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me and ihawk will probs go by train and not be there till like 7 or later

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just confirmed to Bob that I wouldn't be able to go, sadly. Not only distance/money factors (which to be fair aren't too crucial), but also the fact that my knee physio is taking forever, and it probably wouldn't be good for it if I traversed over half the country in 24 hours. =P

I'll definitely try and get to the next one though, I hop you guys have a great time, and...pics and videos are a must, clearly!

emptyset wrote:
I should ban you all and never look back.
BadgerBomber  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SilverSwift wrote:
I just confirmed to Bob that I wouldn't be able to go, sadly. Not only distance/money factors (which to be fair aren't too crucial), but also the fact that my knee physio is taking forever, and it probably wouldn't be good for it if I traversed over half the country in 24 hours. =P

I'll definitely try and get to the next one though, I hop you guys have a great time, and...pics and videos are a must, clearly!

Oh sad face!
I hope your physio goes well!

To Bob or Captain: What time will you be arriving on Saturday?

Sottle  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man, I only just saw this topic. This sucks, too late for me to think about going now i think.

View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Sottle PSN Name: Sottle Wii Friend Code: 1365547015982980
BadgerBomber  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh I thought you'd seen it, I would of sent you a message on Xbox live about it otherwise
Well if you want to come along then you more than welcome, its Saturday/ Sunday. Would be nice if you could come but I can understand if you can't because of it being a bit late.
Bob's offering a lift as long as you can get to his.

b08smith  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok so I have to apologise for me about to be a total douche but..............I have far too much work to do this wkend and far too many people on my ass

End of the month always gets hectic as everything has to be invoiced in time but it's just stupid crazy this time, I really don't think I can make it down and feel pretty shit about it. Especially at such short notice.

Is there anyway we could do this next weekend? I know thats pretty selfish and don't want to mess people around but I'm really struggling to find a way to get down and keep my job

thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I could just say "well if Bob's not able to go, nor am I", but I have a whole 'nother excuse...

I've spent the whole day feeling atrocious, partly from drinking but equally through genuine illness and being run down, so I took the opportunity to get a lift home for the weekend while my parents were in London visiting my nan... so there's no way I'm gonna be able to make it either.

I know, I suck... sorry.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
BadgerBomber  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bob and Captain: Well thats fair enough you can't help that, I can reshedule for next week if you want Bob and Captain?

Stephit and iHawk: You guys still coming round this weekend or want to come round next weekend with Bob and Captain?

Sottle: Well by the looks of it its going to be next week so you got some time to decide.

stephit  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it would be better if we're all there at the same time so could probs wait till next weekend, dunno about ihawk

sottle could bring customs right if he comes? (I WANT CUSTOMS)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40, 41, 42  Next
Page 5 of 42

Jump to: