ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
DS Version

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gamecubeRLZ  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:53 pm    Post subject: DS Version Reply with quote

i found a video of the ds version and it is pretty funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RhXP2cpfiw

i dont think this would be fun at all
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: gamecube rlz PSN Name: mrstuprigge
Shift  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played this game at school today, someone on the campus had it. It's actually pretty entertaining. It's kind of like a mix between EBA and RB, but more focused on the EBA.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ParadigmShift89
Unsteadycarrot  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought the DS version was horrible!...the WORST game i have played in a long long time........i expected better.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unsteadycarrot wrote:
i thought the DS version was horrible!...the WORST game i have played in a long long time........i expected better.

You did? Really? I sure didn't.

Stryper's Myspace Here

Can't wait, because the Dragonforce album wasn't good at all.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger PSN Name: KeenanC
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I watched the video... Suprisingly looks rather fun. Don't have a DS though... so I can't buy it.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BooMan555 wrote:
Unsteadycarrot wrote:

You did? Really? I sure didn't.

well everyones entitled to there own oppinion , i just expected far better from the company that brought us guitarfreaks,drummania,beatmania and DDR....those are the greats...and this.......this is far from great.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Read this thread, downloaded it for my CycloDS, and deleted it after 5 minutes of playing. What a piece of trash!
Dahaloman  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh god it was horrible, the vocals don't pick up pitch AT ALL, the drums are just a drawn drumkit on the touch screen where you have to touch random notes, bass is the best, four strings but is FUCKING HARD and has no learning curve AT ALL, and guitar is boring as fuck, strum up, down, tap, or in circles.
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dahaloman wrote:
Oh god it was horrible, the vocals don't pick up pitch AT ALL, the drums are just a drawn drumkit on the touch screen where you have to touch random notes, bass is the best, four strings but is FUCKING HARD and has no learning curve AT ALL, and guitar is boring as fuck, strum up, down, tap, or in circles.

Surely it's not that bad.... Is it?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is, the covers aren't fantastic either, Spoonman sounds like it was a 16 bit MIDI, though The Spirit Of Radio wasn't bad, from what I'd heard of it. In guitar career, there's a recording part, where you have to play The Spirit Of Radio's intro, which didn't sound too bad. I didn't end up unlocking the full song though, as I just couldn't be bothered. The game was TOO BORING. I couldn't even FINISH All The Small Things, the first song in the game because it was that boring. The best part are vocals, although pretty much every phrase comes up as a Bad, or the pitches are all wrong.

DON'T GET IT, STICK TO GH/RB(for DS anyway)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: