ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Getting WT at midnight with no pre-order
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
6lake6bodom6  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ill just do the same thing i did last year with gh3, ill go to walmart around 11:45 to get mine. my town isnt too big on guitar hero so i should get it without a problem.

shananagans4  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i saw a wal-mart on the way to the gamestop GH3 line and my gawd it was long. really long, no lie super crazy long.

the line for halo 3 at my gamestop went around half the mall, it was ridiculous. gh3 was 1/4..........

im getting to gamestop around 9:45 and bringing a portable DVD player(im not playing the tourny, im gonna try to save my hand for playing ghwt all night)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: shananagans4
reikonkeiri  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am HOPEFULLY getting my copy from meijer. They said they are getting 8 full bundles and you can get them starting at 6 in the morning so I'll probably get there 30 minutes early and see what happens.
TQSG  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just going to get it from wal-mart when I wake up or something. I wouldn't be to energetic at midnight. I'm getting a PS2 band bundle, so I'm not too worried. >_____>

I got GH3 on the release date, at 6:00 PM. At Toys R Us.....

>_____>

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TQSG
notBowen  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TQSG wrote:
I'm just going to get it from wal-mart when I wake up or something. I wouldn't be to energetic at midnight. I'm getting a PS2 band bundle, so I'm not too worried. >_____>
I'd be plenty worried.

There is no PS2 bundle.

edit: Ah, nevermind. Just don't try Gamestop. Best Buy and other should carry it though.
xgoodxdayx  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

shananagans4 wrote:
i saw a wal-mart on the way to the gamestop GH3 line and my gawd it was long. really long, no lie super crazy long.

the line for halo 3 at my gamestop went around half the mall, it was ridiculous. gh3 was 1/4..........

im getting to gamestop around 9:45 and bringing a portable DVD player(im not playing the tourny, im gonna try to save my hand for playing ghwt all night)

I have 3 walmart super centers within driving distance of me, as well as tons of blockbusters and best buys. I figure i'll go to walmart early (call ahead make sure they have a bundle) and if i am not in luck there, any of the 10 other stores that open the morning of should have a copy for me. I guess the only problem is any one place is only gonna buy like 8 bundles per console, so i have to be 8th in line!
PatTheCow  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guitarh4ck3r wrote:
Go in line now! bring food and a tent i'm serious, your going to need to get there now.

nah, i think you will be alright, most people pre-ordered from gamestop/eb games, as you can't even place any more pre-orders, just make sure you call first. Ask if they are putting it on the shelves at midnight.

i wish you luck.
I agree, But I still laughed lol. I'm calling my local right now to know if they are opening at midnight just for GhWt. I'm guessing they won't, But I will be there right in the morning if they don't.

And if they do, Fuck my neighbors I'm playin ghwt all night.
vossy003  

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i went to walmart for gh3 and and there was about 25 people there (mainly mommys getting it for their whiney kids) and it was no problem they had PLENTY of games. but then i also went for GH:A and no one was there, but i spent an hour waiting for the walmart people to find the game in the back. just make sure they are making a midnight release
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: