ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
speed

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RocaMan  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: speed Reply with quote

what are some good fast songs that i could try to pick up some speed. Im some what good but i want to hone my skills up some more.
NovaXD  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, first off, this is the "Multitasking" portion of the Technique, Style and Gameplay forum. So, which two (or more) World Tour instruments are you talking about? If you're talking about guitar, bass, or a combination of one of those instruments and vocals (guitar/vocals or bass/vocals), I can help you out. If it's drums, though, you'd be better off asking this in the "drums" portion of Technique, Style and Gameplay. It's the same thing with guitar/bass alone too, ask this in the "guitar/bass" portion of the forum if that's what you're after. EDIT: You should ask a Moderator to move this thread there, rather than start a new thread in another sub-section, I think.

If you are interested in vocals and guitar/bass combined, I'd suggest you try out some songs that are easier on guitar/bass and more difficult on vocals, like "Feel the Pain," "About a Girl (unplugged)," "Stillborn," or "Mr. Crowley." The last one may be very good for you in particular, since you are concerned about building up speed and the solos in Mr. Crowley are, while challenging, not too fast as to go by the screen without one being able to recognize the note pattern. (In other words, you should be able to play it if you practice a little.) Not to mention, the vocals and the guitar are very separate from each other in the song.

If it's just guitar or just bass you want, then like I said, check out "guitar/bass." It's a much more looked at section of the forums, and someone's sure to help out there. I'm not giving out much advice for guitar/bass + drums, by the way, because A) it's virtually impossible to do both instruments at the same time if they are both above the "Beginner" difficulty and B) I have no experience whatsoever in that category of multitasking (and I doubt many people do).

Anyway, good luck with working on speed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Band/Multitasking All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: