ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Will you buy this game?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
igor1222  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only thing I like about the game, is the Graphic really. The players on stage is really great made really. Others than that I stick to GH:WT :b
GuitarGeek08  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I might have gotten this if it was on the PS2 that I own....

I Don't Suck at GH
Xpertlefty13 quoting me in his Acc Thread wrote:
Honestly, thank you

This is the first real, well thought-out explanation I've seen
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xxtimetokillxx  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Re: Will you buy this game? Reply with quote

ErlendB wrote:
Well I was watching videos at youtube, and I got really stoked when I saw that Holy Wars was in the game.

Even tho the cover was horrible, that wasn't what I was most concerned about. The chart was horrible. And so was the other charts of other songs. Like the trills on Run To The Hills were charted :

O O O O O O

I think it is hilarious. Does anyone want to buy this game after looking at these horrible charts?

I'm....confused.....what game are you talking about? All you've said was whats in it! =/
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: XxTimetoKillxX PSN Name: XxTimetokillxX
CSL10137  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if anybody will.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Lombardi10137
RhythmBastard  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll at least rent it.

I LOVE the song list.

Spirit Of Radio, Cum On Feel The Noise, PANTERA?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: DtotheG88
k1ds3ns4t10n  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting it just for vertical scrolling and 7 lanes.. the setlist is a bonus even if they are all covers.
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

k1ds3ns4t10n wrote:
I'm getting it just for vertical scrolling and 7 lanes.. the setlist is a bonus even if they are all covers.

Watching videos, the vertical scroll was like
ErlendB  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:42 am    Post subject: Re: Will you buy this game? Reply with quote

xxtimetokillxx wrote:
ErlendB wrote:
Well I was watching videos at youtube, and I got really stoked when I saw that Holy Wars was in the game.

Even tho the cover was horrible, that wasn't what I was most concerned about. The chart was horrible. And so was the other charts of other songs. Like the trills on Run To The Hills were charted :

O O O O O O

I think it is hilarious. Does anyone want to buy this game after looking at these horrible charts?

I'm....confused.....what game are you talking about? All you've said was whats in it! =/

Well, this is the "Rock Revolution" forum.. So what game do you think I'm talking about?

Put an X in this box [ ]

tocinonaro wrote:
PD: Debo hablar en espaƱol, puesto que el ingles se me dificulta. I am speak spanish too, because the english is bad for my.
k1ds3ns4t10n  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MSH-Hitman wrote:
k1ds3ns4t10n wrote:

Watching videos, the vertical scroll was like

If its anything like dtxmania, I'll be fine..
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that the game is even cheaper then when it was first released, I would say its probably not making it. It doesn't seem like many people at all know about the game, so why would someone pick it up over Guitar Hero or Rock Band?

It's a shame, I would at least give the game a chance by renting it, but I could see why if you don't want to buy it.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I heard somewhere that their charts were extremely limited, like they weren't allowed to chart anything over a 16th note. That explains the undercharting. Just look at how they charted the spirit of radio intro.
xxtimetokillxx  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:17 pm    Post subject: Re: Will you buy this game? Reply with quote

ErlendB wrote:
xxtimetokillxx wrote:
ErlendB wrote:

O O O O O O

Well, this is the "Rock Revolution" forum.. So what game do you think I'm talking about?

"DOH", I saw this in thread in the last active post under "Other Music Games" forums, sorry, I fail, and um, no, it looks and sounds horrible

Edit: Although Konami is still the shit when it comes to Action/adventure, or RPG games.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: XxTimetoKillxX PSN Name: XxTimetokillxX
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: