ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
November 30: Southern Illinois Get Together

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ayrlie  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: November 30: Southern Illinois Get Together Reply with quote

Date: November 30
Place: Community Center of Nashville, Nashville, IL (cafeteria)
Time: 1200 to 1700 (noon to 5pm)

Please bring a new, unwrapped toy (still in original packaging) or 5 non-perishable food items. All items will be donated to BCMW of Washington County, IL. A more detailed list of acceptable items is published on our blogspot and myspace pages.

Confirmed SH people (so far)
Ayrlie

Unconfirmed but making every effort to attend (so far)
Ben (local player, doesn't have SH account)
DuQuoin crew (most of them don't have SH accounts from what I know of)
Ross
Paducah/Metropolis crew (big maybe)

we will have one console set up for open play with the PS2 (bring your own controllers) and the other console (I own a PS3) will be set up with Guitar Hero World Tour. There will be a highscore mode tourney using Guitar Hero world tour (2 song setlist, all difficulties accepted, the possible setlist songs will be posted sometime in early November) with the highest score in each difficulty winning a prize (a gift certificate to a Washington County Business). You may play the songs either on Quickplay mode, or with Pro Face Off (as long your friend is playing on the same difficulty).

We will not be doing full band, as we don't have enough electrical outlets in that room we are renting to make it possible. I'm not planning on having a copy of GHWT for the PS2 at the event.

you are strongly encouraged to bring your own controllers for this event.

Important websites

http://myspace.com/gh_soil - possible setlist songs for all difficulties are posted in the blogs section
http://gh-soil.blogspot.com

Last edited by Ayrlie on Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:44 am; edited 3 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: ayrlie
Slagr  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neat! i'll see what i can do.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there will be a few local players taking part but I don't know any of their scorehero names, if they have one.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, since I missed the last one down there, I'll definitely make sure to be there and have a blast How long will this be lasting, and when does it start? I'd look at the websites right now, but I'm lazy.

Also, no love for RB2? I could bring my 360 if it's possible to set RB2 up also. I don't have a ton of DLC, but I have a lot of the good ones.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its from 12pm to 5pm

there may be a few peeps from nearby DuQuoin making the trip but I don't know who is actually coming from there right now.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm going to rent a copy of GH WT for the PS2 for this event - so we can have Guitar Hero World Tour on my PS2 and PS3 consoles.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: