ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
wii rock revolution

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shpinxis  

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:26 am    Post subject: wii rock revolution Reply with quote

does the wii rock revolution work with the guitar/rock band drums? or any other instruments?
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would assume it would work with the drums, and it would have to work for the guitar. If it didn't there would be no way to play it. (Konami did not release a RR guitar.)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whitt333 wrote:
I would assume it would work with the drums, and it would have to work for the guitar. If it didn't there would be no way to play it. (Konami did not release a RR guitar.)
You are very wrong in your assumtion.

As far as I heard, the Wii Verison does not support any instruments just the Nunchuck and Wiimote(With bad sensitivity as heard from many people/reviewing sites) Unless you really want to hear the songs(Or some random reason), I'm pretty sure this is one you'd want to leave at the store(Not to be offensive if anyone does enjoy it here)
Whitt333  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raikri999 wrote:
Whitt333 wrote:
You are very wrong in your assumtion.

As far as I heard, the Wii Verison does not support any instruments just the Nunchuck and Wiimote(With bad sensitivity as heard from many people/reviewing sites) Unless you really want to hear the songs(Or some random reason), I'm pretty sure this is one you'd want to leave at the store(Not to be offensive if anyone does enjoy it here)

Oh wow! I totally forgot about the Wii Version of RR! My bad, I'm so sorry. The Wii version doesn't even use instruments.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait... really?

AdamHero  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah really, the Wii version is kinda useless. I wouldn't get it.

4th ever DWDTG FC on November 27, 2010.
[2:32:10 PM] Alex (MoosieHD): Honestly spamming adds difficulty
[2:32:10 PM] Alex (MoosieHD): Methods are way easier
Desertman123  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the release month RR Wii sold 2 copies. Can't find the link.
Xbox 360, Halo edition Jasper RGH1.2
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Desertman123
ajanata  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was over a span of only 2 or 3 days that the game was out in the reporting period, and not every location that sold it would have reported sales numbers that quick.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajanata wrote:
That was over a span of only 2 or 3 days that the game was out in the reporting period, and not every location that sold it would have reported sales numbers that quick.

Well regardless.

3 days, even from one store (let alone the entire freaking nation), you would expect more than 2 copies to be sold.

Hell GH:WT and Rock Band 2 were probably selling 5-8 per store a day (if you were to average it out) the first 3 days they were sold.

I'm too lazy to do math right now so im just guessing.
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
Raikri999  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nubnut wrote:
ajanata wrote:

Well regardless.

3 days, even from one store (let alone the entire freaking nation), you would expect more than 2 copies to be sold.

Hell GH:WT and Rock Band 2 were probably selling 5-8 per store a day (if you were to average it out) the first 3 days they were sold.

I'm too lazy to do math right now so im just guessing.
I haven't really thought of it that way, but he really makes sense. Even though maybe the reviews came out early, someone must have really thought about buying this, or they really didn't take the care to show it out. Plus, RR wasn't a well known game. I mean, I've seen the commercial for it like twice on T.V. while GH and RB are spread everywhere in people's lives. I'm not trying to blame the stores in anyway at all, but something really seems fishy here about 2 copies. I mean really if I made a game and only 2 people downloaded it/bought it etc., I'd be really pissed off. But who knows.
Chaosxreigns  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like this board doesn't get a lot of traffic... I'm actually considering renting this if I can find it. Would it be worth it just to get a kick out of it, or should I avoid it like the plague? I can't find a good review (although I only looked for all of 5 minutes...).
JohnnyGrey  

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The wii version is... different

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/puzzle/rockrevolution/images/0/3/?tag=thumbs_below;thumb;3

you don't play with a guitar controller from the looks of it.
I'd stay away from it, but who knows, it might be fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: