ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Featured User Nominations

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nickb611  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 7:36 am    Post subject: Featured User Nominations Reply with quote

We've just added a new feature to the wiki - FeaturedUserNominations is now completely automated.

We've done away with the comments on the page. Now, to nominate a user, simply enter the user's wiki page URL into the field, enter a comment on why you're nominating the user, and click Nominate. Your nomination will be sent to the staff where we will review them at the end of every week and choose a winner based on the criteria listed on the page. All nominations carry over from week to week, just as they did before the page was automated.

The URL you submit should be in the form http://wiki.scorehero.com/User_* or wiki.scorehero.com/User_*, and your comment must be between 15 and 255 characters. Also note that you have one nomination per week, and you can not nominate yourself.

For those trying to achieve the coveted Featured User title, you can now add a link on your wiki page that leads directly to the nomination page. Doing so will automatically fill in the Wiki Page field with the URL to your wiki page. All you have to do is replace the ***** on the URL below with your username.

http://wiki.scorehero.com/FeaturedUserNominations&username=*****

To create an actual link, you can use this on your wiki page:
Code:
""<a href="http://wiki.scorehero.com/FeaturedUserNominations&username=*****">Nominate My Page!</a>""

That's about it... Let us know if there's any problems, and enjoy!

Custom Guitar Hero
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: DrumHero89
Mushy2008  

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds good, if I come across a page I like I will make sure to you this for now on. Nice work.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Mushy2008 PSN Name: Mushy2008 Wii Friend Code: 4798547854137468 ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Wiki Brainstorming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: