ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
TTFAF 5 Starred. How am I the first in my school to do this?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
q1w2e3r4t5y6u7i8  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:55 pm    Post subject: TTFAF 5 Starred. How am I the first in my school to do this? Reply with quote

Well , it finally happened. I 5 starred TTFAF and I'm considering retiring from GH. Not gonna post the score cuz I'm too lazy to turn on my xbox lol. How the hell am I the first out of my whole highschool to do this? I figured there would be at least a few epic players in highschool. BTW I'm in grade 9.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Guitar Status:

I can FC the Welcome Home intro on my accoustic.
I can play the first 3 minutes of one. Could play farther but I have a bad memory lol.

GH80sX:
15 FC's. [ ] 7... don't have the game anymore

Rosstopher  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice! I've been playing for what seems like forever and I only just 5-starred Through the Fire and Flames yesterday. It feels pretty good, doesn't it?
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: RosstopherSH
JNCarvalho  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well.. I'm one of the only ones in my whole country to 5* TTFAF and as far as I know the only one who did +700k. So...

and yes damn, feels good the 1st time you 5* this. Took me like 2 weeks back when I started GH3.
..Guitar hero Portugal WCG champion 08 / 09 / 10..
TMac5b  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:47 pm    Post subject: Re: TTFAF 5 Starred. How am I the first in my school to do t Reply with quote

q1w2e3r4t5y6u7i8 wrote:
Well , it finally happened. I 5 starred TTFAF and I'm considering retiring from GH. Not gonna post the score cuz I'm too lazy to turn on my xbox lol. How the hell am I the first out of my whole highschool to do this? I figured there would be at least a few epic players in highschool. BTW I'm in grade 9.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Real Guitar Status:

I can FC the Welcome Home intro on my accoustic.
I can play the first 3 minutes of one. Could play farther but I have a bad memory lol.

Yeah man, I'm in 11th grade (holy shit I'm old) and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who did it too. There's 4000 kids at my school, haha.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: T Mac 5b PSN Name: TMac5b
brandonbb13  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it does feel good. Don't retire unless your grades are really slipping or you want to "replenish" your social status or something like that.

Also, TMac what school do you go to? I'm near Chicago too.

I 5 starred TTFAF, I'm in 9th grade but I really doubt I'm the only one who did it. It just seems really unlikely. I mean, I was barely the best in my GRADE at my GRAMMER school. Now I'm at a 9-12 school with 2000 kids.

Oh and there were 80 in my grade in grammer school.

My youtube channel, which features On Tour videos, including a Band Hero DS unboxing video!

Subscribe for more videos.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
asflbrian  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha yeah you'd be surprised the % of people in the world that can 5 star TTFAF.. im pretty sure im the only one in my college of 5000 students that has done it (St. Joseph's University)
fcedyourmom  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brandonbb13 wrote:
Yes, it does feel good. Don't retire unless your grades are really slipping or you want to "replenish" your social status or something like that.

Also, TMac what school do you go to? I'm near Chicago too.

I 5 starred TTFAF, I'm in 9th grade but I really doubt I'm the only one who did it. It just seems really unlikely. I mean, I was barely the best in my GRADE at my GRAMMAR school. Now I'm at a 9-12 school with 2000 kids.

Sorry, that's one of my pet peeves.
I doubt that I'm the best in my school, but I kind of suck by SH standards.

Last edited by fcedyourmom on Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:55 am; edited 1 time in total
TopGearFTW  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brandonbb13 wrote:

The teachers must not have been doing their jobs properly >_>

Nice work on the TTFAF 5*, feels good, doesn't it? And like someone up there ^^ said, don't quit unless your grades start slipping (unless you really want to of course).

First recorded GS of Black Magic on PS3! I almost feel proud. >__>
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: TopGearFTW
q1w2e3r4t5y6u7i8  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well my grades ARE slipping. Not because of GH... just because I remain the class clown from the past 6 years and I can't shut my mouth lol. Luckily though in school my friend Johnny (yeah what are the odds his name is Johnny) is like just as good as me. Used to be in my class but switched Anyhow he has over 300k on Cliffs of Dover as of monday and I have 5 stars on ttfaf as of monday. But I still have yet to have a pro-face off with him.

BTW: I did so bad on my report card that they didn't give me it. I am not even bullshitting lol it was that bad... I'm improving though.

GH80sX:
15 FC's. [ ] 7... don't have the game anymore

shinycow17  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's pretty rare for there to be more than one or two people at a school who are that good

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A long time ago I 5-starred TTFAF, and i'm pretty sure at that point there was only one other kid who had done it, but this kid was a beast or some shit, he had a score of over 800k on the song. Other than that, no one else I think in a school of 4000 but I can't claim that because I don't know all those people.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Madmann  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on the 5*. I'm still trying to get 700+k, but its been eluding me for some time.

Accomplishments: (RB) (GH)
killermonkey  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I only have 460k on that song and I'm the best in my town. great job dude
PMCkitty102  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the same position just about. My high school isn't nearly as big as compared to others. There was a guy at my school that I heard 100%'d and FC'd Bark at the Moon the first few months that the game came out. Back then I didn't even know what Guitar Hero was.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ that was off subject.

But ya I'm a junior and I'm the only one who can 5* TTFAF. But here's the thing. About 90% of the people at my school that do play games are stuck on first person shooters. So when they see me play they are like wow....stunned and amazed. Then when I get on here I compare myself shit to other people. I'm no where as good as some people here on scorehero.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: kitty102
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: