ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Daily Updating Stat Images!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IWillKickU  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just got my stat image, and I was disappointed to see that there is no option available for GH2 Global or GH3 Global. Now that we have global rankings, wouldn't it make sense to have stat images for them?

Also, GH:A stat images plz

And, would it be possible to get more than 4 combos of stat images? Maybe if we condensed them (like the prototype GH:A in Graf's sig) we could fit more? You could make the uber-condensed images style #5, and allow up to 5 or 6 combos of games. It's not really an issue for me since I don't have GH1 (Aerosmith can be my fourth stat image), but for people who have all 5 games, or duplicate games on multiple systems, more than 4 images would be nice.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: IWi11KickU
ZEFFER13  

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JC, can we expect there to be stat images for GH:A? Its been nearly a month since release. Or do we need to find stat images made by other members?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: ZEFFER13 Wii Friend Code: 210568002975
MetalSmasher86  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with IWillKickU's suggestion of a Global option for GH2, GH3, and (when ready) GHA. I mainly play GH2 on the PS2, but some of my high scores were on the 360 version at Game Crazy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When will there be static displays for Aerosmith, World Tour, and Metallica? Not to mention ther others coming this year...

Buy the Ticket... Take the Ride...

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: sprinter461 PSN Name: sprinter461 Wii Friend Code: 8622491128818614
PieGuy  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sprinter461 wrote:
When will there be static displays for Aerosmith, World Tour, and Metallica? Not to mention ther others coming this year...
This is one of the (many) features to be implemented in the Scorehero rewrite, so we'll see them along with the new Scorehero sometime this year.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> ScoreHero Announcements All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13
Page 13 of 13

Jump to: