ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Scariest Videogames of all time?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Yewb  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck, I just played Eversion. AWESOME. Seriously, recommended to all.
I just want to, you know, get my name out there. BTW, it updates every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Was just the first two, decided to do Saturdays as well.
Serious advice now: No-one likes indecision in their work, so find what you like that you're even remotely good at, and stick with it. Don't flit from one thing to another, because that just smacks of a large lack of determination and drive. And people don't like you for that, and won't remember you for it. I mean, I get that you have a plucky spirit and a willingness to try new things, but there's a limit, man.
I might knock it down to just Thursday and Friday.
JOE2210 wrote:
Leave me alone, I have been drinking and your made up words mean nothing to me.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Yewb
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

am I the only one who thinks silent hill isn't scary? (the original, I mean, it's the only one I played) I mean, it has it's freaky moments, to be sure, but nothing that scary...

I guess the scariest game I've played would be RE4... I don't really play that many scary games...
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
powahouse  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's true. The first time I saw the chart for through the fire and flames i almost cried. as well as sight reading because it's midnight on the morning of release.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: P0WAH0USE
neoMAXCML  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
am I the only one who thinks silent hill isn't scary? (the original, I mean, it's the only one I played) I mean, it has it's freaky moments, to be sure, but nothing that scary...

I guess the scariest game I've played would be RE4... I don't really play that many scary games...

What's funny is that RE4 isn't the scary one to me. All action and no fear.

Quote:
That's true. The first time I saw the chart for through the fire and flames i almost cried. as well as sight reading because it's midnight on the morning of release.

Ho hum. TTFAF was never comparable to other charts out there on other music games (Pump It Up's Chimera NM (nightmare) for example. Think about TTFAF's expert chart at least 5x harder and using your feet on ten different panels).
kevinsomnia  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kevinsomnia wrote:
Resident Evil 2 scared the piss out of me when I was younger (and probably still will, I need to play it again). Like running down random hallways and having random arms break through the wall and grab you

So I started playing this again, and in that exact same part, I jumped and screamed like a prepubescent little princess. I was even expecting it, but I past the window that I thought it happened by, only to make it by with no disruptions, but the very next window, four arms smashed through and grabbed at me and I nearly fell of my chair...I had to rest for a moment to catch my breath lol....

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kevinsomnia PSN Name: kevinsomnia Wii Friend Code: 5167189402308253
pman5595  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Luigi's Mansion duh >.>

Proud Social Liberal. What are you? Post your result in your signature. Genius, genius, and genius.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
BlueTornado  

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What about NES games? There was some scary stuff in and even scary NES games.

Doesn't this look scary?

It's the Zelda 2 game over screen. It actually creeped me out a bit when I was little. In fact, some enemies in Zelda 2 creeped me as well.

You have died of dysentery. Put in your sig if lemons.
Proud Christian: If you are a Christian, put this in your sig. Let's see how many Christians are on ScoreHero!
***My Accomplishments: 67 RB2 H Guitar FCs!***
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: BlueTornadoSH
sextypething  

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silent Hill 2 is probably the best game if you're looking to play a fun game, and be on the edge of your seat the whole way through.

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fear 2....Alma's a bitch yo..
richjohnny  

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grabbed By The Ghoulies (Xbox)

The most underated game of all time. People just never gave it a chance.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
sorasgoof  

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DEFINITELY Dead Space. The ending freaked the CRAP out of me, especially playing late at night. It was a good scary though.

Check out my Youtube channel!
We have a Dead Space 2 Hardcore run coming out very shortly, an ongoing Portal Let's Play, an ongoing Super Mario RPG Let's Play, AND a Max Payne Let's Play in the works. Be a hipster! Follow Full Grown Gaming before most people do!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: