ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHWT Get Together - Melbourne, Australia

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bpruha  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject: GHWT Get Together - Melbourne, Australia Reply with quote

Hey guys,

I'm considering holding a small gathering of expert lvl guitar players to play some GH.

I live in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne and would probably hold it sometime over the xmas period if i get enough people interested (and if i get off my lazy ass and organise it)

If anyone from Melb is interested plz let me know.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: BroNutZ ICQ Number
crixx.  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm... I live around that same area.
If enough interest builds up, let me know... I might be free for it

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Consider me 'interested.'

"You're not smart. You're not a scientist. You're not a doctor. You're not even a full time employee. Where did your life go so wrong?"
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Archang3L666
hellbound4eva  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm from Geelong but in need of some expert players to play against lol so if you get enough people/get it organised i can try and be there

PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hopefully this goes ahead. It'll be awesome to be able to game against some players who can actually play decently. xD

"You're not smart. You're not a scientist. You're not a doctor. You're not even a full time employee. Where did your life go so wrong?"
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Archang3L666
JimmyHero33  

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I live near melbourne but I am yet to try and pass ttfaf and One, dwdtg, ttl and RaBl and i'm only 15. I am pretty good not pro as though lol. don't go by my scores submited for xprt they are all shit i havn't updated in ages and won't tell after xmas coz my les paul is shitty and getting wt for x-mas.

So let me know about it if this takes off and a yer... let me know if I'm invited lol.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think it will go ahead - the OP hasn't checked up on this thread in ages. >_<

JimmyHero33  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would hold 1 of these man but it is like ages away from my house i live 1 hour + away from melbourne..

But if some1 was holding 1 in melbourne I would so be there I have passed every song apart from Jordan (coz it's JimmyHero33) and TTFAF (coz it is to awsesome for me )= )

So archangel would you hold 1 of these liek get to gethers?? you seem as keen as I am.. and by the way I am 15 how old is every1 else who would be interested??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: