ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Michael Jackson is now officially dead at age 50.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
glc  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting fucking pissed over some of the assholes disrespecting his death. He was a legend and will be missed, show respect.

*This is not to anyone here, just stuff I've read on other sites.
drewbles  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it sucks because he died, and he was just about to start a Tour!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

^^^^Exactly.
He had a million people waiting to see him again in the O2 arena, he was going to play 50 sold out shows. Completely unexpected.
Tbad556  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is such a sad story. It was so random and unexpected. I'm also sick of all the pedophile comments I've read online. HE WAS NOT GUILTY. Also, MTV is showing his music videos again this morning.
Macaron11  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

glc wrote:
I'm getting fucking pissed over some of the assholes disrespecting his death. He was a legend and will be missed, show respect.

*This is not to anyone here, just stuff I've read on other sites.
This x500000000000

Seriously, I was in an xbox live party, I told everyone, and I just left. I came back to like 10 party invites and messages of people saying terrible things. Fuck 'em.
thedevilsreject  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm completely gutted, at the very least musically Michael Jackson was a hero of mine growing up. I love his music completely and was gutted when I couldn't get a ticket for his live tour. RIP Michael

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jax0509
JRyder  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dmaster13 wrote:
I don't know what reaction to have. On the one hand, an incredibly gifted and talented musical genius just died. On the other, a sickening drug addicted pedophile psycho just died. Overall I think I'm sad, but this doesn't tug at me like other deaths do.

To my knowledge, he was never actually convicted of any wrongdoing, it was all just assumed. If this was Janet Jackson doing this with kids, inviting them over for sleepovers, holding hands with them, it would be seen as Janet Jackson being down to earth in spite of being a celebrity, showing just how much she wants to be a kid again.

It's not "guilty until proven innocent". And I'm going to bet that he was addicted to drugs because of the stress of being one of the biggest names of all time in the music world and the fact that everywhere he turned, he was being called a pedophile and a child molester.

BNghfreak12  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't understand why a bunch of assholes are celebrating. Death isn't the time to judge someone for what they supposedly did or didn't do. It is a tine to reflect on the good that the person has done and celebrate what he/her did. I mean, so what if he was guilty for the charges against him? It's over now and there is really nothing left but to look upon him being an amazing musician.
TheTrueSatanist  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thriller is one of the only songs I feel like singing along to whenever I hear it.

He was a musical genius, and was incredibly influential, whether you like it or not.

Also, stop fucking judjong a man who died yesterday.

Sure, in a few months, everybody will be thinking about it, but if, say, you were accused of a crime, when you died, would you be pissed if somehow you knew people were critisizing you less than 24 HOURS AFTER YOU FUCKING DIED?

Name an incredibly popular popstar who didn't do drugs, and was in the late 70's to early 80's. Nobody thinks of Elvis as a drug addicted psycho. Just because two unproven cases of child abuse came about, doesn't mean "LOL PAEDOPHILE WANTS CHILDREN TO PLAY WITH HIS PLASTIC"

And yeah, I'll go so far as to say someone will make a rumour that he is alive. The mainstream media will blow it way out of proportion, and everyone will hate MJ again

R.I.P. They "Guy who was not like other guys"

And also, although I had never heard of Fawcett until sxephil's vid, I have to say RIP to her too

Some slogans for Scorehero, courtesy of Sloganizer
Scorehero. Impossible is nothing
I'd sleep with Scorehero
Some for TheTrueSatanist:
Jesus loves TheTrueSatanist
over-psyed  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dmaster13 wrote:
I don't know what reaction to have. On the one hand, an incredibly gifted and talented musical genius just died. On the other, a sickening drug addicted pedophile psycho just died. Overall I think I'm sad, but this doesn't tug at me like other deaths do.

now hang on, there wasn't really enough evidence for him to be considered a pedophile. but people have there opinions so if that's your opinion then
so be it.

back on topic, this really got me off guard, he looked fine the last time i heard about him but i guess things can change in a matter of months. and by the fact he was supposed to make a comeback was more a reason to mourn. didn't the estimated ticket purchases for his tour end up to over 400 million $ or something like that? Either way he will be dearly missed by people from around the globe. RIP MJ

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sunshine wrote:
... you know what "cardiac arrest" is right? It's not a state that you live in like a coma or unconsciousness. It's like a heart attack except worse. My great grandpa went through it once and the doctors said the only reason he survived is because he was at the hospital when he had it.
Cardiac arrest is when your heart stops. Or the result of a major heart attack.

Kinitawowi  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rawrspoon wrote:
one in sixty-eight owns Thriller. How could sales skyrocket any further?

Sixty-seven in sixty-eight don't own it, that's how.

Respect to the man, he did a lot for music.

Also, I've seen the sum total of one joke so far that wasn't based on the crimes he was found not guilty of having committed. Get some imagination, people.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Kinitawowi64
pman5595  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is extremely sad, but what is even sadder is how many people are joking about this. You don't joke or be happy when somebody dies. No matter what they were accused and found innocent of doing.

Shame on anybody who joked about this.

Proud Social Liberal. What are you? Post your result in your signature. Genius, genius, and genius.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
ready2rock  

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Some stats on Itunes:

Top 10 songs: 6 of 10 songs are Michael Jackson
Top 10 albums: 9 of 10
Top 10 videos: 9 of 10

It is of my opinion that MJ was the best entertainer in music. His music, videos, and dancing revolutionized music and influenced an amazing amount of artists of today.

MJ FREE 3-pack please:

Wanna be Startin' Somethin'
Dirty Diana
Black or White WITH INTRO IN THE VIDEO

Anyway, he has always been one of my favorite artists of all time and always will be.

RIP

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kinitawowi wrote:
Rawrspoon wrote:
one in sixty-eight owns Thriller. How could sales skyrocket any further?

Sixty-seven in sixty-eight don't own it, that's how.

An Unopened Thriller LP are going for 500 easy on EBAY. I have 2 opened Thriller LPs. Both on Ebay as we speak. Most Opened Thriller LPs are going for between 70-120 it seems.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: RandyRhoads801
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 10 of 16

Jump to: