ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Midnight Gaming Championship 2009 - Chicago July 11

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Philaxander  

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 9:06 pm    Post subject: Midnight Gaming Championship 2009 - Chicago July 11 Reply with quote

Midnight Gaming Championship is putting on their yearly tournament and stopping at Soldier Field July 11th in the Hot Import Nights. They have GHWT as one of the games. I tried to email them for more specific information but they never replied to it. Going through their website http://www.midnightgamingchampionship.com/index.php states that the winner of each tournament receives $100 + a McDonalds arch card with the possibilities of extra prizes. I don't know what time it would start, what parking would cost, and if there are 32 participants so that you may have to pay $30 to enter into Hot Import Nights. If anyone knows anything else about this or is going then I'm sure other people would like to know about the tournament.
sadied0g  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It says on their website check in starts at 5pm and the tourneys will start at 7pm

I'm don't really know anything about hot import nights though... still wondering what that is really. Also for one of the tourney's it just says northern california... WHERE IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA???
rabbit77  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Missed it this year, too bad it's at an actual event that you have to pay for to get in. What a crock. Last year it was at a Naperville McDonalds and I had a great match in the finals with a 14 year old kid who was unbelievably good - he said he didn't post here though. I think the only reason he lost was because he didn't normally play without hyperspeed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sadied0g wrote:
It says on their website check in starts at 5pm and the tourneys will start at 7pm

I'm don't really know anything about hot import nights though... still wondering what that is really. Also for one of the tourney's it just says northern california... WHERE IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA???

They updated the page - says they're going to be at 4501 Pleasanton CA, in Pleasanton, 94566. It's another hot import nights locale.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: