ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
My theory for guitar hero! - The TTFAF theory!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Wiki Brainstorming
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snake123  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: My theory for guitar hero! - The TTFAF theory! Reply with quote

Well, I came up with this ages ago but I didn't think it would work this way but I eventually tested it on some of my friend and 10/10 of them sayed it worked so I decided to put this into SH:Wiki...

Right. Well, how to start?

Easy Guide;

Let's say you need to finish a song but you have intense problems beating it.
Let's start with your trying to beat easy but you can't yet do medium, what I would do is go onto
Practise > MEDIUM > TTFAF
And practise till you have learnt how to do medium really good, then go back to the song you we're playing on easy and let your body work wonders and complete that song!

Medium Guide;

Now, You're completing medium, I heard that the most common song thats hardest to beat is Raining Blood - Slayer. Now go into
Practise > HARD > Raining Blood
And do that till you're okay with playing it then do this
Practise > HARD > TTFAF
And do that to get yourself warmed up and so you can play hard mode when you're ready. Now as I said before, let your fingers make wonders and beat that song!

Hard Guide;

Now, here is where it gets hard for you. Let's say you're stuck on Raining Blood (YES, again) and you're desperate to pass it, go onto here;
Practise > EXPERT > TTFAF > There Hammer-Ons > SLOWEST
And practise until you can FC that with 1hand or maybe 2 if you like.
Now raise it up a speed
Practise > EXPERT > TTFAF > There Hammer-Ons > SLOWER
Play until you can FC!
Now raise again
Practise > EXPERT > TTFAF > There Hammer-Ons > SLOW
Play until you can FC!
Now go onto
Practise > EXPERT > TTFAF > FULL SPEED
Play all the way through to get warmed up
Then go back to career on hard and beat the song!

Expert Guide;

As Everybody says, Expert is NOT a cakewalk, espacially when you're up to Tokyo! Right, this guide is like mixing the guide for Medium and Hard together. This guide is slightly different to the other guides
Obviously, the hardest song to beat that doesn't include TTFAF is Raining Blood. So what I suggest to do is Practise the song that you need to complete FIRST but as we're using Raining Blood as an EXAMPLE, practise the part Mosh1 on SLOW! Until you can play it really good, then go for FULL SPEED on same section. It's not over yet, now practise the solo's, I doubt the solo is tappable, FC'able so what I'd suggest to do is strum, easy to figure the strumming. When you think you're ready, only YOU know when you're ready, If you can't do TTFAF without practise yet then go play it once in practise, if you can play without practise then do it in quickplay. Now go to the song you are hoping to beat, in this case Raining Blood, and let your body make wonders once again.

I have tested this with other people as I said at the top of the thread.

I do wan't feedback on whether this worked for you or not.

I'm not playing you on or anything, but this MAY take like 1week for some people, some people grasp in 1day, who knows?

I forgot to mention, I made this for GH3, I may try to make something similar for other series. GH2 is most likely the next one, as Jordan will be a big help.

Good luck!
woozerkristen  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are already a lot of guides for this song on the wiki, which you can find here:

http://wiki.scorehero.com/ScoreHerosDefinitiveListOfGuides

If you have something major to contribute to one of those that are already there, then look into that, but as the note on the list of guides says,

wiki page wrote:

NOTE TO WRITERS: Due to the massiveness of this list, guides will be rejected if they lack new, incredibly helpful information. No hard feeling if yours doesn't make it.

Beyond how this applies specifically to TTFAF, most of what you are saying here is fairly common sense for most GH players, so it doesn't seem to call for an entirely new guide.

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Wiki Brainstorming All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: