ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GHII Tourny @ PPG, Denville, NJ 8/30 - WIN $150+, GH5, etc!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VinnySibel.com  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like my brother isn't making it either. The competition is narrowed down to some extent. I can't imagine it being incredibly hard of a tournament to enter-and-win.

powerplaygaming  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:39 pm    Post subject: PRIZE MONEY Reply with quote

Hi there guys, hope you can make it tomorrow! Prize is $100 cash and $50 gift check to my store (for new or used games, parties, snacks etc...)

Along with Joe's XFUEL truck I am having drawing for GH5 which I may get eve of 8/31...or early 9/1

Other drawings available just by showing up & snacks and drinks too!

WDHA will have tons of freebies and giveaways along with drawing for a pair of concert tix to The Killers

As of right now I have 12 confirmed local people - I'd love to see a huge turnout!
ledhead21  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was a crap tournament. It was rigged, it was not organized and complete BS
VinnySibel.com  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I couldn't make it there, because of work. From what I heard though, my little brother won the entire tournament XD.

ledhead21 wrote:

As for this comment, I understand it must have been disappointing to come out all this way and see your friend end up losing, but for the record, my brother did kindly give Joekickass "The Killers" tickets that he ended up winning. I wasn't there, so I couldn't put my personal touch on the tournament setup. How was it rigged I wanna know?

joekickass1234  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VinnySibel.com wrote:
I couldn't make it there, because of work. From what I heard though, my little brother won the entire tournament XD.

ledhead21 wrote:

As for this comment, I understand it must have been disappointing to come out all this way and see your friend end up losing, but for the record, my brother did kindly give Joekickass "The Killers" tickets that he ended up winning. I wasn't there, so I couldn't put my personal touch on the tournament setup. How was it rigged I wanna know?
Yeah, and I had a good time just making it to the finals anyway.

3926 0220 0199 1364
ledhead21  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was rigged because Joekickass beat ur brother in the second round and he ended up replacing some other kid who didnt show. that kid should had just been Disqualified and therefore ur brother would not be in it, again
Xfuel  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vinny - I said hi to Patrick and then he mia'ed I looked forward to spending some time with him - next time!

Look, it was fun, none of this serious, it's a game that's all it is! Everyone has good and bad days, we had two good guitars on the trailer left until some girl dropped one from over her head and then it wasn't working as best it could.

So, whoever got the bad guitar didn't do as good as they could of - it's life - no worries!

If anyone didn't have a good time it was their fault, Sue was good, we gave drinks to whoever wanted, gave out about 20 shirts. WDHA gave out goodies as well.

If you guys want, you all put together a serious tournament, we'll have it at night, pick a place (store, pizza place or something in Central NJ so everyone meets half-way) and we'll do it from the trailer, bring another Xbox and we'll use the TV we have from the side so we can play 4 at a time.

You guys plan it and we'll support it, we'll give a prize of a $100 Game Stop gift card, no entry fee - nothing.

Joe Gere
joekickass1234  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xfuel wrote:
If you guys want, you all put together a serious tournament, we'll have it at night, pick a place (store, pizza place or something in Central NJ so everyone meets half-way) and we'll do it from the trailer, bring another Xbox and we'll use the TV we have from the side so we can play 4 at a time.

You guys plan it and we'll support it, we'll give a prize of a $100 Game Stop gift card, no entry fee - nothing.

Joe Gere
That would be pretty amazing.

I can bring a PS2 and GH2.

3926 0220 0199 1364
RustyWaffle  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ledhead21 wrote:
It was rigged because Joekickass beat ur brother in the second round and he ended up replacing some other kid who didnt show. that kid should had just been Disqualified and therefore ur brother would not be in it, again

No, the reason I was back in was because if they had 3 people in the finals, they would have to give somebody a bi and there would be somebody complaining in that how it was unfair. So they chose a single song in which everyone had to play as a tiebreaker, and both me and Doug got high enough scores that would take us into the finals. It was not rigged at all and if it was, then I wouldn't even participate since I would feel REALLY bad. I felt bad for him since I know you guys came from long ways, so I gave you guys the Killers tickets since I wasn't going to go to it. I hope to settle this dispute before it turns into a flame war and have a great time if you end up going to the concert!

My Drum Covers (Most recent: Muse - Stockholm Syndrome)
ShadoWolf wrote:
HellAshes wrote:
Everyone hates Nihilanth. I enjoyed making that guitar chart. D:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker
joekickass1234  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RustyWaffle wrote:
ledhead21 wrote:

No, the reason I was back in was because if they had 3 people in the finals, they would have to give somebody a bi and there would be somebody complaining in that how it was unfair. So they chose a single song in which everyone had to play as a tiebreaker, and both me and Doug got high enough scores that would take us into the finals. It was not rigged at all and if it was, then I wouldn't even participate since I would feel REALLY bad. I felt bad for him since I know you guys came from long ways, so I gave you guys the Killers tickets since I wasn't going to go to it. I hope to settle this dispute before it turns into a flame war and have a great time if you end up going to the concert!
Thanks again for those tickets.

Just throwing in the epic win I had in the semi finals or whatever. The song was Can't You Here Me Knockin' I missed 3 or 4 times and the other guy FC'd it. I still had the higher score by 2k. I lol'd. He starpower failed.

3926 0220 0199 1364
VinnySibel.com  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was that person Mark haha?

Xfuel  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check this out [url]http://www.youtube.com/user/Frozenghost001#play/all/uploads-all/0/3034IE5R7hw[/url]
VinnySibel.com  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw my brother and Mark in there XD.

R0ck3rnst  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, no I didn't even play the song he mentioned. I lost to Pat by 800 points in the ending solo of MiaB, -facepalm-.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and myself and Pat's epic TTFAF PFO wasn't in that video! That was the highlight of the night rofl. Everybody was like holy shit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: