ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
South Carolina Tournaments?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quacktastic  

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 5:38 pm    Post subject: South Carolina Tournaments? Reply with quote

I'm from Georgetown (like real low country) and will be at Clemson next year. So does anyone know of any local tournaments or regular ones even around either area? i cant find anything.

It can be far away too. i drove like 2 1/2 hrs to win one tournament. The prize was a real double neck guitar.
dme  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right here, bud.
http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=96899
Quacktastic  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dme wrote:
Right here, bud.

Aw no! There's another tournament in Newberry on the exact same day....at the exact same time. Unbelievable. I don't know if I want to go to this one or the other. I went to the other last year and won...this is a tough decision.
dme  

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quacktastic wrote:
dme wrote:
Right here, bud.

Aw no! There's another tournament in Newberry on the exact same day....at the exact same time. Unbelievable. I don't know if I want to go to this one or the other. I went to the other last year and won...this is a tough decision.
Really??? Where can I find out about it? Need to figure out what's going on.
Quacktastic  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dme wrote:
Quacktastic wrote:
dme wrote:
Right here, bud.

Sorry. I was mistaken. They are a week apart. I had 2 questions about your tournament though.

I saw on your website it said we would be playing Lay Down. Is that all we're playing?

And I know we're playing on stage. Is our performance on stage factored into our chances of winning. Or is it all based on score?
dme  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quacktastic wrote:
dme wrote:
Quacktastic wrote:
dme wrote:
Right here, bud.

Sorry. I was mistaken. They are a week apart. I had 2 questions about your tournament though.

I saw on your website it said we would be playing Lay Down. Is that all we're playing?

And I know we're playing on stage. Is our performance on stage factored into our chances of winning. Or is it all based on score?

We talked on the phone earlier, but still... to answer your questions.

We, as of right now, will only be playing Lay Down. I would like to be able to make some changes with how we're doing it, but since it's been said that that's the only one we're doing, it would only be fair to keep it that way.

As for your second question... The more I think about it, the more I wish we had done it this way: have a first and second place prize for Expert, then a first and second place prize for your performance.

This is our first time doing this... so hopefully, if this goes well, we can make it better next year. If you have any suggestions for me, please let me know.

Thanks,
Davis.
xtremecarbon  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey...if you're interested, I have been trying to get something going for a year or so, but have never had the support. PM me if you wanna talk, I gotta get $$$ for prizes and junk

My Accomplishments
Hey, I FINALLY have Rock Band 3! And with Cymbals for Pro Mode! Add XBL if you want to play. The best way to contact me is through Twitter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: xtremecarbonSH PSN Name: xtremecarbon Wii Friend Code: 1874701833916044
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: