ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH5 Drum Engine Broken?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
iTsCaRNaGe  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well this makes me feel better because I thought there was something wrong with me but also makes me angry that these songs are most likely broken in a way. So there are 2 things that make me mad in this game no solo career leader boards and this.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iTs CaRNaGe PSN Name: iTsCaRNaGe
Syclone0044  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this problem exclusive to xbox, or does it also apply to PS3 and Nintendo Wii?

Guitar Hero Instrument Photo Repair Guides (Guitar/Drum) - Fix your broken GHWT strumbar (doublestrum), drum kit insensitive red pad, collapsing drum stand legs with my how-to guides.

I play GH3, GHWT, GHM, GH5 on Wii, and GHOT/GHOT:D on DS.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Wii Friend Code: 0597910363246474
OCEAT  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would assume since each game has the same engine the problem exists on each console, but not owning the game, I can't say for sure. And, while this does suck, at least it's only 9 songs, and only a few sections within those songs. Looking on the bright side.

What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof. – Christopher Hitchens
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This happened to me on My Apocolypse (Wii). This seriously sucks if they don't fix it.
ApocalypseDao  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Buy a second bass

But more seriously, that does kinda suck for people who play normal expert, I don't like missing on the beginning of Anything so I know how that feels :P
rad356  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:36 pm    Post subject: COB Reply with quote

i'm decent with my bass pedal and based on GH: metallica hitting the section with almost all bass and green later in the bodom song should be really easy, yet when i get there not a single one of my bass notes gets read and i'm sure i'm hitting at least some of them.
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sumboxcar182 wrote:
it's only for expert+ songs (there are only 9) however it is only for sections that have expert+ and it's still really spotty, i.e. sweating bullets is fine but scatterbrain and die for nothing and do everything (or whatever it's called) have problems.
Actually I did have that happen on the end of sweating bullets. I was cruising along practically FCing the song and then all of a sudden I started missing EVERY note even though I was sure I was playing it correctly...I figured I must have been mistaken and I was seeing the notes wrong or something but the same thing happens in the same place each time. I'm on PS3 4 Lane if that matters.
Wyatt965  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They seriously need to fix this. Now. Missing all these notes and barely passing Done With Everything isn't fun.
[08:17pm] [12:54] <Angels2002> lol luk at me spin dis black circle around
[12:54] <Angels2002> hip hop!
orange22  
Neversoft Staff
Neversoft Staff

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys- without knowing exactly what's going on, I can't comment directly about this. However, I'll make sure to get this checked out ASAP, if it's not being looked at already. If you're having this issue, could you reply with what system you're on and what drum kit you're using?

Aside from this, hope you're enjoying the game
russianbear29  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

orange22 wrote:
Hey guys- without knowing exactly what's going on, I can't comment directly about this. However, I'll make sure to get this checked out ASAP, if it's not being looked at already. If you're having this issue, could you reply with what system you're on and what drum kit you're using?

PS3/ION Drum Rocker.

YOU CAN ALL DIE IN TEXAS!
When OMBing Blink-182 Pack:
russianbear28: brb, feeling this guitar
I_have_no_peenis: you're feeling the guitar?
I_have_no_peenis: that's a lil awkward
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: russianbear
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

orange22 wrote:

Wii/Stock GHWT Kit
hheemm  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xbox 360. Rock Band 1 drum kit. Omega Bass Pedal.
I just put in a 500GB HD in my PS3 I dont want to have to buy a new one already
Prophet  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had the same problem last night on Done With Everything, Die for Nothing (is that the title? lol). I got both of the RRBBRRGG fills but as soon as the actual beat came in I missed every other note. I know for a fact that I hit the notes at the right times too .

And I use the ION drum kit for the Xbox 360.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm on Xbox 360 using a RB2 stock kit with the RB2 stock pedal. The notes have gotten better for me the more I play I FC'ed Sweating Bullets on Expert and finally passed the COB song...so I have no clue what happened, but something changed. My world tour kit broke (red pad and orange symbol won't detect ANYTHING anymore), and since I started using my RB2 kit, these notes have been SLIGHTLY easier to hit. Not a ton (I still drop combo in Scatterbrain and Done With Everything), but things are passable. My guess is I'm a bit more delayed with a rock band pedal, but yeah.
StormEagle  

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, I did not play GH5 yet, but maybe the timing window is just smaller or your games aren't calibrated?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
Page 2 of 12

Jump to: