ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Un-onehanded-FC'd GH Sections (On Disc and DLC)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fudrick  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AGwaG wrote:
ok the last 4 posts are about something we concluded has been hit by countless people one handed, way back on like the second page of this thread.

We have everything that hasn't been hit in the OP, plus VSK, (which is still on the OP), has been hit (scroll up), and there is a possibility, wavering on fork1's questionable legitimacy, that FSA in GH3 was hit one-handed.

I will update the thread now. Also, as the creator of this thread, I say Fork is legitimate. mike1 also agrees and he is a very talented and respected member of SH. I've been to Fork's stream before and he is very very good.

alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

fudrick wrote:
I will update the thread now. Also, as the creator of this thread, I say Fork is legitimate. mike1 also agrees and he is a very talented and respected member of SH. I've been to Fork's stream before and he is very very good.

so banned=respected? I'm sorry, but there is a reason he was banned, and from that fact alone, his legitimacy must be questioned. I think some good points were brought up in the comments of those vids, but as of now I find the evidence inconclusive either way.
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
Xabyxx  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:
fudrick wrote:

so banned=respected? I'm sorry, but there is a reason he was banned, and from that fact alone, his legitimacy must be questioned. I think some good points were brought up in the comments of those vids, but as of now I find the evidence inconclusive either way.

He was talking about mike1, not Fork1.
alexhaz64  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xabyxx wrote:
alexhaz64 wrote:
fudrick wrote:

He was talking about mike1, not Fork1.

ah, my bad. Still, everyone makes mistakes, and I personally can't confirm whether or not fork1 is legit. However, I think it would be better if we didn't include any banned SH members... probably safest to count sections that have been hit by SH members only. idk
2:59 alexhaz64: I'm like 6th place on that song
2:59 alexhaz64: pretty neat
2:59 alexhaz64: :p
2:59 JohnnyGrey: No Alex, I don't care how good your score is
2:59 JohnnyGrey: DAMMIT
2:59 alexhaz64: XD
alexhaz64 flexes
2:59 psxfreak101: too slow on the trigger there, boyo
2:59 alexhaz64: that seems to be the case all night
2:59 JohnnyGrey: I've been too slow a few times tonight
2:59 JohnnyGrey: GDSAKj hfask
2:59 psxfreak101: XD
2:59 alexhaz64: LMAO
2:59 alexhaz64: OMG
psxfreak101 actua-loling
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alexhaz64 wrote:

And I'm sure you know this reason being banned alex, and it must obviously be something that should make us lose respect for him. Seeing as you know all this information, perhaps you wouldn't mind informing us.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
vossy003  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
alexhaz64 wrote:

id watch out about talking about banned players in here, drum fc on the otherside got shut down because of it.

And I'm sure you know this reason being banned alex, and it must obviously be something that should make us lose respect for him. Seeing as you know all this information, perhaps you wouldn't mind informing us.

id watch out about talking about banned players in here, drum fc on the otherside got shut down because of it.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

to clear up on the fork1 bullshit, he doesnt have a capture card, therefore that video is stolen and not true.
DomCas  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no way i believe the fsa 1 hand fc. i call bs

GH3x -24.5m+ (top 40 world)
ttfaf 872k
http://www.youtube.com/emericadom1126
CryofthePlanet  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whatever. I believe that Dan (Fork1) FC'd FSA one handed, but I'm skeptic about something else that I won't name because it's not germane.

As for VSK, you can safely remove it without doubt. I along with ~20 others just saw mike1 FC one handed on stream
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Southparkhero  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CryofthePlanet wrote:
Whatever. I believe that Dan (Fork1) FC'd FSA one handed, but I'm skeptic about something else that I won't name because it's not germane.

As for VSK, you can safely remove it without doubt. I along with ~20 others just saw mike1 FC one handed on stream

Last thing I'm saying about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7VSLSDUEw8&feature=channel_page He stole the Twin Solo video from ShinyCow17.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpGr0RMbH8U

The stolen FSA video which looks EXACTLY like his (same lag, held down buttons, etc)

enough proof for you? plus fork isn't even that good and I know he has a bot of some sort since he knows EVERYTHING about them.

anyways...what about VSD? underrated but has anyone hit it one handed?
fudrick  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just FC'd VSD onehanded in two consecutive runs, so it's safe to say that it's been done probably by many people.

Pas26  

PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Southparkhero wrote:

I FC it everytime without tapping.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pas26 wrote:
Southparkhero wrote:

I FC it everytime without tapping.

I don't remember what VSD looks like, and I don't remember tapping something else than VSK in DWDTG, and I've FC'd every section except the intro.

Just checked the note chart, I don't see any reason to tap it.

ULTIMATE GOAL: FC Im The One on GH: Van Halen Expert Guitar
Solo 2A FC Count: 39 (Best runs: many -1s, three outro chokes and two 100% overstrums!)

Side goals: GH Expert Vocals Full Series FC [4/8] | Rock Band Expert Bass Full Series FC [8/9] | COVID Vaccine & Booster 100% FC [4/4]

47|64|30|70|41|86|49|48|85|46|93|42 (10|65|10)
Full Series Total: 701/702 (786/787)
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Wii Friend Code: 3977978993176180
fudrick  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have tapped the little BO trill and then the YBOYBO at the end.

eyewin8  

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that's enough proof to call Fork a fake. If that's not enough proof for you, then you are one naive son of a bitch. Like others have said, he was banned for a reason. He doesn't belong in this thread. If you want to further discuss the validity of Fork1, take it to PMs as I'm sure Stewo and myself would be glad to answer your questions

Shvereal proved me wrong by FCing SWTA 1a and 2d without elbow strums. He is the motherfucking shit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Guitar/Bass All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Page 12 of 14

Jump to: