Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Read this before posting.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ManOfMrE  

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just tried to emulate your error, and what I found was if you try to insert a score that is the exact same, you get that message depending out what you're doing.

Breakdown:

Things that get you the "Your existing score has been updated with the picture and video links you provided." message:

Rating, Streak, Comment, Picture link, or Video link.

Things that add a new score:

Score, Percent

The actual bug in this case is that the Rating and Comment don't automatically update. To get the Rating or Comment in there, delete your existing score, and re-add it in. If you do not delete the previous score, it will not work.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: wtf? Reply with quote

hey guys, i was just searching how to submit a score but do I have to be in league for that? I can't sign up..
I just got a expert co-op fc on cult of personality on gh3
LethalFishEater  

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:25 pm    Post subject: Re: wtf? Reply with quote

callmedawg wrote:
hey guys, i was just searching how to submit a score but do I have to be in league for that? I can't sign up..
I just got a expert co-op fc on cult of personality on gh3

No, you do not have to be in a league to submit scores (aside from that, leagues have been cancelled for about 3 months).

Manage Scores -> Game of Choice -> Console of Choice (All does not have score submission -> Parts (for band games) -> Instrument(s) (again for band games) -> Difficulty (for band games, the highest) -> Click the insert scores button on the very left of each song -> Enter appropriate info -> Submit Score.
>tfw you will never have as many posts as bjw ;_;
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: FoshOtter
MementoMori  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. I was viewing topics on the Software forum, and not on any other site. When going back to the Software forum to view another topic, I got a warning from my AVG Virus Protection telling me that there was a threat on that page and it had blocked it.

2. I expected there... not to be malware?

3. There was malware.

4. Maybe it was the ad or something. I took a screenshot but for some reason I couldn't get it saved... It said something about a JSDownloader.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MementoMori34
MuDvAyNe  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MementoMori wrote:
1. I was viewing topics on the Software forum, and not on any other site. When going back to the Software forum to view another topic, I got a warning from my AVG Virus Protection telling me that there was a threat on that page and it had blocked it.

2. I expected there... not to be malware?

3. There was malware.

4. Maybe it was the ad or something. I took a screenshot but for some reason I couldn't get it saved... It said something about a JSDownloader.

Do you have a link to the page that generated the warning? I know my Chrome browser will do this because some users have avatars or signatures that are from sites associated with malware but not malware themselves.

<--Click the banner for the video
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: oXMuDvAyNeXo
thecaptainof  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got the same thing many times, but only on the homepage and never on the forums. I assumed it was something to do with an ad, but obviously couldn't replicate it or report it usefully since AVG wouldn't let me unblock the page.

yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
Wow Mr. Mad, who fucked your buffalo?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Bug Reports All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: