ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
This game is region locked!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
richjohnny  

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:51 am    Post subject: This game is region locked! Reply with quote

OK, I've decided to take a dive and import the game from the U.S because the PAL games all display Rock Revolution (EU), and wont let you play DLC on that game.

Well, the game is region locked, but I'm not being completely ripped off. I've decided that once my old Xbox gets back from repairs, I'm gonna be modding the one I'm using now so I can play burnt games and region locked games too, they can be played with a simple software change.

I've used a U.S account with U.S points to download the songs, and I want them to be played dammit!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
stubbscroll  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as I know, it's not possible to play region locked games from a different region with a modded 360.

richjohnny  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 2:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh poop, I guess I've wasted $20 (on the game and DLC).

I suppose I'm gonna have to wait until they make it possible, but modding is still happening, I plan to back up my games anyway, you know how the 360 tends to crack them.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Big JAG 2004 PSN Name: BigJAG2004 Wii Friend Code: 2005404297973581 ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: