ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH Contest - Mozingo Music - O'Fallon, MO Sat. Nov 21st

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MuDvAyNe  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:26 am    Post subject: GH Contest - Mozingo Music - O'Fallon, MO Sat. Nov 21st Reply with quote

Quote:
Good afternoon!

Since you (or your children) participated in our Guitar Hero competition in February here at Mozingo Music in O'Fallon, I wanted to let you know that we will be hosting another competition this Saturday, November 21st. To sign up for a time slot, please call me here at: 636-300-9553

Details are listed below:

Guitar Hero Competition- time slots are limited so call to reserve your spot today!
Saturday, November 21st
10am-12noon: for ages 8-11 ONLY
12noon-2pm: for ages 12-16 ONLY

Prizes will be given out to the winner of BOTH age groups! We will also award a prize to the 'Best Entertainer of the Day"
Paticipant with the highest percentage will win. (If there is a % tie, the number of points and note streak will be taken into consideration). Each participant will only get ONE try- no exceptions to this rule will be made.

Please feel free to contact me with any further questions or concerns! We hope to see you here on Saturday!

--
Melissa Payton
Lessons & Events Coordinator
Mozingo Music O'Fallon
mpayton@mozingomusic.com
(636) 300-9553, x1030

Just got that in my e-mail today...no mention of what game but if the structure is the same as the last one then you'll be able to select from a very small list of songs and probably have to play on medium with everyone ranked first by % then by score...they gave out a guitar and amp as a prize last time.

<--Click the banner for the video
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: oXMuDvAyNeXo
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: