ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
$10 for Bundle at f.y.e.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ricecake  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:01 pm    Post subject: $10 for Bundle at f.y.e. Reply with quote

I went to f.y.e. in Arundel Mills Mall in Hanover, MD, and they had the Rock Revolution bundle with the salad bar drum set for $50, with a $40 mail-in rebate, making it $10 for the whole shebang. I'm not sure if they have this at all f.y.e. locations or not. It doesn't appear to be available online, as their website has it listed for $40.

I picked it up, haven't started playing it yet though. I figured $10 isn't bad for a game and drum kit

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just an update. I got my rebate yesterday, and it was actually in the amount of $60. Therefore, I got paid $10 to get this game.

Still haven't tried it out yet though

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, two months for a rebate?
That's crazy.

But I just might have to look for an fye.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: poochz0rz
ricecake  

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if they still have the offer, since I think I had to submit the rebate by a certain date that has already passed (I got my girlfriend to do it for me the day before it was due ).

Location: In front of my PS3, feeding my addiction to Green Day Rock Band. NO I DO NOT HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, FYE is awesome with mail-in reabate deals. I got RB1 for my PS3 there for free after a $30 rebate. Without that deal, I probably would not have the imports right now.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha, our FYE is going out of buisness, so everything is 70% off, maybe I could get an even better deal :P
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger PSN Name: iamalwayssto
Pas26  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyle99 wrote:
Haha, our FYE is going out of buisness, so everything is 70% off, maybe I could get an even better deal :P

Better than -10$ ? Don't think so :p
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Other Music Games -> Rock Revolution All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: