ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
ANY Tournaments in MINNESOTA???
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackhawk12  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

serodemonman wrote:
What does OS mean? I'm sorry if I don't know what that means but just tell me anyways.

If by OS you mean OP, that means Original Post, i.e. the first one you made in this thread. You can go to it and select the little red edit button and edit the post. I was suggesting you do that to give people some direction as to possible tourneys we were planning.

If by OS you meant SOS, that's a club that FingerQuick mentioned having played a tourney at about a year and a half ago.

My GH Acc. Thread |
TheThirdDay wrote:
Personally, I can't wait for March 20th: Blowjob, steak, and shut the fuck up day.
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess SOS is out of the question then since you're in St Olaf

Yeah, I'd like to DEFINATELY get a tourney up in the near future and I don't mind driving a few 10 more or so miles :P

I could still call SOS though (lol, i forgot to last time :P)

GHWoR Season 14 Leagues Champion
GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012
Join monthly GH3 Xbox LIVE GH Tournaments with us!

46|62|29|70|41|85|49|48|85|46|93|42
Full Series: 696/702
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
serodemonman  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright, I did mean OP. I thought is said OS. ANYWAYS, idk if my parents would approve cause they are SOO strict if they don't know about all this, and no I don't really feel like telling them. I try to keep everything confidential unless they know about it. Such as an ad posted in a paper about GH, then they would bring that up to my attention, maybe/more than likely yes. Yeh get the idea maybe. Uh if we did this, which GH games should I bring? (All [including RB1, RBTP1, RBTP2{sorry no RB2}] or just certain GH/RB games?). Finally, this is also a GOOD idea , should we have like GIENT speakers with it? I don't have gient speakers, but its just an idea. Alright, tell me in your next posts.

Sincerely,
Serodemonman
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would nominate GH3 (360/PS3). I have NEVER played the good songs (tdwdtg, swta, guitar battles, soothesayer, etc.) Also maybe RB2? idk. This would be so sweet if we can actually do this! Maybe even VH since it has tough/fun songs.

GIANT SPEAKERS YEEES! I need to hear teh music and not just the strumming lol

would there be like a $5 entry fee? because if so, and we get 20 people to enter:

20 x 5 = $100

then the standings could be like;
1st - $50
2nd, 3rd - $25

i don't know about that yet, just giving input...

GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: FingerQuickSH Wii Friend Code: 2581587414697466
dclapp  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

definitly intersted in this. also i could use the dough

serodemonman  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you not read my message? It said that I had all GH games EXCEPT VH and RB2. I only use GH for PS2. SORRY, unless any of you guys have PS3/Xbox360/Wii to bring w/ game and GOOD controller? Otherwise its PS2 . That would be cool to have the value be $5 per person, but think about this... who would want to pay $5 just to play in a tourney, we can't just have 1st 2nd 3rd, we have to have like it so where EVERYONE will be a winner lol. Well I gtg for now. Tell my your next response about this.

Sincerely,
Serodemonman
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

serodemonman wrote:
Did you not read my message? It said that I had all GH games EXCEPT VH and RB2. I only use GH for PS2. SORRY, unless any of you guys have PS3/Xbox360/Wii to bring w/ game and GOOD controller? Otherwise its PS2 . That would be cool to have the value be $5 per person, but think about this... who would want to pay $5 just to play in a tourney, we can't just have 1st 2nd 3rd, we have to have like it so where EVERYONE will be a winner lol. Well I gtg for now. Tell my your next response about this.

Sincerely,
Serodemonman

I nominate GH3 then (IMO, it's my next favorite game in the series).

I have a wii but one guitar is effed up so I think PS2 is the way to go (unless someone brings a 360 but...)

As for prizes and whatnot... 1st 2nd 3rd COULD work as long as there's like, consellation prizes (i.e. gift cards or candy ) lol, but the consellation prizes could be gift cards or maybe something better if we get the hosts business to accompany THEIR ideas (maybe T-Shirts or something )

that's what I'm thinking... anyone else?

GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012

serodemonman  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeh that would be cool to have t-shirts . um how bout i just bring with me all the games i got? I would need to have a little bit of security to watch so that the games/ps2/guitar don't get stolen. ALSO! I do have a projector, but its KINDA crappy such as the picture quality isn't the best. ANY ideas on how i could get my parents to understand this? I really want to do this but they are like strict and I have a hard time telling them stuff. Again, any ideas?

Sincerely,
Serodemonman

PS good idea about the gift cards, that is IF we could get them. Im kinda tight on cash. Sorry if im NO help. I am kinda if im gunna bring the PS2.
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm, that might be tough to get around if your parents are strict I personally don't really know how to attack this problem but hopefully they'll eventually go along with it

GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012

serodemonman  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I know how to get around my parents, but would it be possible to do something near my town? AKA Northfield. I can think of some places but we would need to do like, for every person who gets in, aka $5 per person for unlimited, like $2 dollars goes to the place for being the host. The thing is they are not REALLY strict but idk what their reaction will be. Most likely, in my words, WTF. . If the were flyers around town or if i told them that something was happening near here or wherever you live, then I could do it . Anyways guys if your reading this, post a vid of gh of you playing. ANYONE can enter this one .
WuTugu  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Northfield is pretty far from twin cities...
But I can make it if it is on a Saturday.
my u-tube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/JinhuanSanjie
serodemonman  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pretty cool, although im not AS good as you. BTW I sent you a friend request, and subbed. Mine is Serodemonman. Just search it on youtube.
FingerQuick  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm, guess I'll show my skills

http://www.youtube.com/user/FingerQuick

GH3 TTFAF FC - 6/3/2012

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: