ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
PAX East Meetup!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajanata  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:13 pm    Post subject: PAX East Meetup! Reply with quote

I know a bunch of people from ScoreHero are going to PAX East, so I figured we should have a place to perhaps try to organize a meetup. Without a full schedule being posted, there isn't much we can do at this point. Depending on what the schedule turns out to be, I'm thinking perhaps something before the JoCoPaSto concert, carrying into the concert itself. Once the schedule does get posted, we can try to actually decide when and where would be best.

If you're going, please reply here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG IM GOING TOOO! But wait you already knew that...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too!

There is also a thread started on the RB side of the site, too, for the folks that don't venture over on to this side much: http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=519888

Vocalist/Guitarist/Bassist for The PermaRockers | Vocalist/Bassist/Pather for Now-Retired Band Interrobang! | Interrobang! Full Band Vids/Solo Vox Vids on YouTube | Facebook | Twitter | Solo Accomplishments Thread
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: woozerkristen
ajanata  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems the rb.sh thread is turning into the canonical thread. Schedule has been posted, see that thread for details and meet-up planning.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be going on Sunday! I might go Friday too, but if I do I'll be arriving by myself; on Sunday I'm coming with my brother and best friend from home.
BriGuy  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just picked up my 3 day pass! I'll see you guys around and in the Harmonix lounge.

Continue this thread on the flip side:
http://rockband.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=519888
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: