ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Help NEEDED with GHTCP SGH Switch Not Working

View previous topic :: View next topic  
lollerskater  

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:54 pm    Post subject: Help NEEDED with GHTCP SGH Switch Not Working Reply with quote

I figured I'd post this as a separate thread because it probably would never be looked at in the original GHTCP thread.

I back up my custom setlist constantly. The last time I backed it up was April 17th, and I even labeled it properly.

I recently updated GHTCP to v1.94, and it worked fine until I opened GHTCP and it said that the game settings were not compatible... I figured it was just a glitch so I clicked OK, and alas, my customs were in the list of songs but not in the Downloads section. I thought I would be able to recover the Downloads setlist by importing my SGH backup. So I did, and it didn't do anything. Then, I tried re-opening the game settings, and suddenly, all of my songs were gone (customs, but that's about 90+ so I'm pretty upset).

I was pretty mad so I tried importing the SGH backup once more. It claimed that the backup was not compatible (is it because I created it in 1.93? If so, that should be fixed...) and it could not load the files.

Can someone please help me? I'd rather not input 92 custom songs myself all over again.
X360: GH3 | GH:M | GH5 | GH:VH | RB2
I make custom songs. Meaning I make my own music and chart them. Kind of like ExileLord
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: metallicais1337
Syfatalityz  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I lost all my customs too, I used to have over 150, now Im down to 4, yay.

Something wrong with 1.94...
lollerskater  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The weird thing is that MaXKilleR said that he hasn't changed any of the setlist/tier switch code in a while, so maybe it's some conflicting code or something...? I have no clue, but at least now I have the chance to organize my customs into track packs and such.
I make custom songs. Meaning I make my own music and chart them. Kind of like ExileLord
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: metallicais1337
MaXKilleR  

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can use songlist recovery as a last resort, but the song properties will not be there. I will look into it soon.
lollerskater  

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks a ton MaXKilleR!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Software All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: