ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
x2fr - got it finally. wow, the addiction returns.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaseyDDR  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mDaWg wrote:
CaseyDDR wrote:
mDaWg wrote:
You, Casey, need to take a chill pill. I've played it on both my Samsung 120hz ToC HDTV and my 1080p Samsung SyncMaster monitor. The ps3 looks worth on both displays... The PS3 always switches to 720 for games designed to run in 720. The 360 stays in 1080p, it's called upconversion...

I'm sorry but the ps3 can't upconvert to 1080 but the 360 can, so shut the fuck up. The 360 does and it looks better on my monitor and TV. I've seen it with my own eyes. It has nothing to do with fanboyism, otherwise I wouldn't have both fucking systems.

Everytime I start DJ hero it switches to 720, and don't tell me it doesnt, because it does. If you try to turn 720 off and make 1080p the only resolution the monitor supports, it switches to 480 which looks even worse. The 360 stays in 1080 mode, making text and images look alot more clear due to 1080 being my monitor's native resolution. Maybe if you play on a shitty little 4:3 TV it might look better on the PS3, but an HDTV or monitor wont.

And I hate to get like this, but I've seen what you've been saying lately and honestly you just come off as a complete dick. If you seriously want to play the "who's better" game, I'll go through and rape every score you have up on that board, now calm the fuck down.

The only person coming off as a dick is yourself, with your snide and arrogant comments of "Harhar, I got a score with a broken arm harharhar" Seriously, if you can turn the table and press buttons, your arm isn't going to hinder you. I put my arm in a sling and sat on the floor just to compare from all the crying you were doing. My scores were no different than trying to play on a table. You've suddenly got some ego trip because of vVv (whoever the hell they are, no1 cares) and making excuses for scores that aren't bad.

Shit happens when you play, you aren't going to get 100% perfect amazing cross fading slammin button squeezing scores every time, hate to tell ya. Some of us don't even have the patience that Anubis has to spend 4-6 hours on a song like he has said, plus he uses Hyper.

I've played the 360 version on my TV, Panasonic Viera 1080p 50" alongside the PS3, and there is no real difference even IF the PS3 doesn't upscale. Seriously upscaling is a JOKE, especially when you are trying to count on the 360 to do it, a system which wasn't even originally an HD platform. You might want to get a decent TV before trying to name drop what they are. LCD is garbage compared to Plasma.

I bet you bought a DVD player that has an HDMI input for 'upscaling' didn't you? I always figured most gamers were somewhat electronically suave, thanks for proving me wrong.

I can pretty much assume it's a sure thing NOBODY plays like me on DJ Hero in relation to how I position my turn table, and yet I don't use that as an excuse. OHOH I'm also Left handed, shall I throw that into all my score comments when I so choose to upload them?

And where the hell did I try to compare scores? Now you are just making shit up.

X2DJ: As for 'market saturation', that doesn't mean there are more better players. I've seen the leaderboards on 360, Just like PS3 it's the same 10 ppl over and over again. The only difference is 360 has what, 10 really good players to PS3's 5-6... Not a real difference there considering the sales #'s of 360 DJ hero to PS3.

Wow... Unbelievable dude.

I'm done with this. I'm not wasting my time arguing with you anymore, this will be my last post related to this stupid argument.

Why don't I break your arm and see how much it hurts to try and turn a table back and forth? Just because you put your arm in a sling proves nothing. Now fuck off, you're really starting to piss me off.

And I do get pretty damn good scores almost every time... Usually without even having to restart. Especially before I broke my arm. If anything maybe 10-50k off. Just because you can't do it doesn't make it impossible.

Stop trolling around here, youtube, and other forums holding your head up high and acting like you're the best because I hate to break it to you, you're not.

And I can already tell you're pretty stupid when it comes to technology, especially with the sentance "LCD is garbage compared to Plasma." That one really just made me laugh... pretty damn hard too.

If you knew what upscaling was you'd know it makes a difference. It sets the output resolution to your TV/Monitor's Native resolution (sorry if he terms I'm using here are too technical for you) so that images and text appear a bit sharper. Try turning your computer's monitor resolution down, I guarantee you the lower you go the more blurry text becomes.

Do a little research instead of listening to your local geek squad or sony style store before trying to make an argument for LCD. This is an area you don't want to go into, as you obviously have no knowledge.

As for best player, there isn't one person in this game who stands out as "Damn, they are the best," Just a bunch of us who happen to score very high, you for some reason though attempt to put yourself on the mantle as if you are better than everybody. You aren't the first scrub I've had to confront about this matter in games, nor will you be the last. I couldn't give two shits if you broke your arm, leg, rib, or back, I'm sure once it heals you will find another excuse for why you missed that one note or how the game "glitched" to give you a combo breaker. That's just the type of person you are.

You are probably the idiot sending the 360 players to PS3 to try and 'prove' something. Should I take snaps of what your little 'gang' sends me in messages? It's quite entertaining. I'm sure they are still in my inbox.

You can't even accurately read what I say, no wonder your responses are so jumbled :/
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyway,

Nice job x2fr. Keep it up.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XmdawgX PSN Name: X-mDaWg-X
x2fr  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol no sweat guys. Just got 988K on Megamix 2 so freakin close. But a tasty 100K jump.

Wulfgrenade (real band)
http://www.wulfgrenade.com

The Gurn Killers win the Harrah's $10K Rock Band Tournament.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PsAmMa6YQ4
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: x2fr PSN Name: x2fr
cmmc222  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Casey you have got to be one of the biggest douchebags on this forum. I mean really you couldn't have made it anymore oblvious that your just some jackass fanboy.

We played what one of your sets of your fav mixes, you beat me no big deal you win some you lose some right? Afterwards I sent you a message that in short said good game rematch when I unlock my fav mixes. Instead of doing what almost everybody else and reply with a simple good game you go off and call me a 360 scrub saying that Im not good and whatnot cause i lost to you on a set that you picked. Then after a few more meaningless hate messages you block me not even giving me a chance to rematch.

Now look what happened now Mdawg, a top 3 360 player, picks up ps3 dj hero and its like its de ja vue with your idiotic childish retorts.

I honestly hope mdawg has enough time to crush your scores so you can shut the fuck up. Oh and lol me a 360 scrub getting top 10 in rock it on ps3. I'm not even good at that mix yet somehow manage that when I can't even break top 20 on 360. lololol u mad
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

x2fr wrote:
lol no sweat guys. Just got 988K on Megamix 2 so freakin close. But a tasty 100K jump.

rewind rewind rewind! and don't miss after a combo of 10 or at the beginning of a rewind :P... especially at the beginning of a rewind.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: XmdawgX PSN Name: X-mDaWg-X
CaseyDDR  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cmmc222 wrote:
Casey you have got to be one of the biggest douchebags on this forum. I mean really you couldn't have made it anymore oblvious that your just some jackass fanboy.

We played what one of your sets of your fav mixes, you beat me no big deal you win some you lose some right? Afterwards I sent you a message that in short said good game rematch when I unlock my fav mixes. Instead of doing what almost everybody else and reply with a simple good game you go off and call me a 360 scrub saying that Im not good and whatnot cause i lost to you on a set that you picked. Then after a few more meaningless hate messages you block me not even giving me a chance to rematch.

Now look what happened now Mdawg, a top 3 360 player, picks up ps3 dj hero and its like its de ja vue with your idiotic childish retorts.

I honestly hope mdawg has enough time to crush your scores so you can shut the fuck up. Oh and lol me a 360 scrub getting top 10 in rock it on ps3. I'm not even good at that mix yet somehow manage that when I can't even break top 20 on 360. lololol u mad

Speaking of liars hahahah, I still have the msg string, so don't try to pull your little xbot bullshit.
mDaWg  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, enough. Drop it.

Now grow up.
cmmc222  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So? Like I dont have the same exact message... you got pissed cause you misinterpreted what I said...which is what I tried to do in all fun like ive done to other people however you had sand in your vagina and flipped out. and if you really wanted to know who i was on 360 you should of just check here you dumbass. not that fuckin hard to look up cmmc222. notice my psn name is the exact name as the one Im using here. I mean fuck all I wanted to do is rematch you when I unlocked all the songs.
Fedora  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cmmc222 wrote:
So? Like I dont have the same exact message... you got pissed cause you misinterpreted what I said...which is what I tried to do in all fun like ive done to other people however you had sand in your vagina and flipped out. and if you really wanted to know who i was on 360 you should of just check here you dumbass. not that fuckin hard to look up cmmc222. notice my psn name is the exact name as the one Im using here. I mean fuck all I wanted to do is rematch you when I unlocked all the songs.

Seriously guys, I'm not sure whether this argument even has merit or not, but x2fr's ACCOMPLISHMENT THREAD is not the place to have it.

On-Topic, how's it feel to have one of the longest accomp threads, x2? :-P

The original Rock Band career bassist.
Former DJ Hero player for vVv.
x2fr  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha full of me bumping it & console wars But since I'm posting....

bump for 51Mil!

<lamenessofthenight>After about 5-6 tries, I had an a near FC of Grapevine/let's dance... easily would have been 1st by like 30-40K, and my blue drops out (((((( break my streak+rewind.... I hit all the spikes afterward.... Even with that i ended up with 370K which is 2nd by 4K.... controllers suck. fuck. fuck. </end>

Wulfgrenade (real band)
http://www.wulfgrenade.com

The Gurn Killers win the Harrah's $10K Rock Band Tournament.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PsAmMa6YQ4
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: x2fr PSN Name: x2fr
LanceBriggs55  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

x2fr wrote:
<lamenessofthenight>After about 5-6 tries, I had an a near FC of Grapevine/let's dance... easily would have been 1st by like 30-40K, and my blue drops out (((((( break my streak+rewind.... I hit all the spikes afterward.... Even with that i ended up with 370K which is 2nd by 4K.... controllers suck. fuck. fuck. </end>

Sucks. You should see my green button, it's pretty much level with the turntable.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

x2fr wrote:
haha full of me bumping it & console wars But since I'm posting....

bump for 51Mil!

LOL I know how you feel on that song. A spike wasn't the single note I missed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> DJ Accomplishments All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: