ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Wedgecon 2k10! AKA Norcal SH Get-together (May 28-31st)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pmswedge  

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject: Wedgecon 2k10! AKA Norcal SH Get-together (May 28-31st) Reply with quote

Howdy folks!

Some of you may remember me, I used to post on here alot.

We haven't had a good Scorehero gettogether in quite some time here in Norcal, so I will be hosting one May 28-31st in San Francisco.

This is actually a little bigger than just SH, as I am merging this get together with both the PMS Clan community and Destructoid (my other two favorite communities). It's actually going to be held at the Dtoid HQ as they have a lot more space than my actual house does (and they live pretty close to me).

It'll be one long weekend of gaming fun. PM me for details or reply here and I can send them along.

As a fair warning this will be a lot more than *just* rhythm games, though I plan on having at least two rhythm game setups (one for GH/RB, one for all the Karaoke games I own and/or Pop'n Music). If you like playing lots of other stuff too, then you're in luck! We plan to have a TF2 LAN at some point (there are at least 8 people interested) so bring along a PC too if you're into that sort of thing.

Also on Sunday there are plans for a grilled cheese cookoff. Yes, you heard me. We will be following the rules here: http://grilledcheeseinvitational.com/?page_id=13

There will also be some retro gaming challenges as much of the people I am friends with love retro games. The two games so far are NES Tetris (I already have a rivalry going with people on this) and Oregon Trail (original Apple IIe version). Winners get ribbons. ;)

I will update this with more info as the plans roll out, but it should be one epic weekend. Hope to see some of y'all there!!

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pop'n Music? Tetris? a bunch of chicks? Grilled cheese?

Why am I visiting my Dad in Santa Rosa in July? Curseeeeees!
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Deschain9 PSN Name: Deschain9
ajanata  

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gahhhhhhhh! I'm moving out to that area early next month. Poor timing is poor.

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajanata wrote:
Gahhhhhhhh! I'm moving out to that area early next month. Poor timing is poor.

Oh snap! When are you moving out? There are lots of other things going on after this too, keep in touch. ;)

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's actually looking like the week of the 14th is going to be the best time. I also have to fly out there ahead of time between now and then and find an apartment ... so I suppose I could make it include that weekend and drop by for a bit? :P

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajanata wrote:
It's actually looking like the week of the 14th is going to be the best time. I also have to fly out there ahead of time between now and then and find an apartment ... so I suppose I could make it include that weekend and drop by for a bit? :P

That would be awesome! Let me how your plans go and I can PM you the details/location if you are able to make it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: