ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
No Hard songs in GH6 guys.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stormrider2112  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much win...just need an Anthrax song song to get the entire Big Four in one game for the first time ever.

Also, there needs to be some Iron Maiden (I think with the revelation of masters, they are now a mandatory on-disc band like Megadeth, Dave Grohl, and Queen).

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:
jeffo2448 wrote:
Who wants to place bets that Phenom will FC any song within first five tries. Maybe that's being too generous

Way too generous. No way is he going to FC FoTS or even the Megadeth song (from the sounds of all the news) within 5 tries. Unless he first spends ALOT of time in practice beforehand.

Regarding Ozzy/Metallica, I really do hope it's not a LIVE version of Paranoid. I'm actually excited about this duo in the game but not the HoF version they sang together. Hopefully, they did a studio version recording mainly just for the sake of vocals.

It is a live version. More specifically, this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLyqZP-0NoU

And yes, the vocals are a bit off in places. I love you Ozzy, but the drugs have not been kind to your ability to sing live.
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Icemage wrote:

It is a live version. More specifically, this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLyqZP-0NoU

And yes, the vocals are a bit off in places. I love you Ozzy, but the drugs have not been kind to your ability to sing live.

That's what I was afraid of Don't get me wrong, I like Ozzy's music, but man, when I watched him sing at the HoF, it just made me cringe. The LIVE vocals just are not that great.

Also, for anyone else that saw the whole performance on HBO, the live version of Whom the Bell Tolls was freakin' amazing and needs to be added into either GH or RB. The solo was crazy awesome.
hiddenzombie013  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stormrider2112 wrote:
So much win...just need an Anthrax song song to get the entire Big Four in one game for the first time ever.

Also, there needs to be some Iron Maiden (I think with the revelation of masters, they are now a mandatory on-disc band like Megadeth, Dave Grohl, and Queen).

I agree 100% on both points. "Indians" would be a good song for Anthrax. As for Maiden, since they're alreading going all out in this game, this would be the PERFECT opportunity to put "Rime of the Ancient Mariner" in the game in its whole 13-minute glory. If the could get away with DYFLWD in GH5, they can get away with that. Also, Long Road to Ruin would be perfect for a Foo Fighters song, and maybe Come As You Are for a Nirvana song. After all, they're going back to the old GH's roots, having an easy Nirvana song would make sense!
Pick up on some DLC I missed [ ]
5* + 250-streak on Llama Pro Drums [X]
Finish all Drums/Pro Drums goals [ ]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: hiddenzombie013 PSN Name: hiddenzombie013
ChrisVance  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuardianDemon wrote:
Anybody else hoping that the FoTs Solo is over charted ??? And it should be interesting to see which way the intro solo's are done. Many people go for 1 way or the other. Wonder which way they picked....

It is over charted, I can' so .. how exactly, but I exploited some rules to make sure that the songs solo is at least, harder than it would be under normal situations. I can't guarentee it will see release (could be changed by the guys still at NS) but for now.. the bitch is hard and brutal.

Figured it'd by my last Guitar track for Guitar Hero, and since so many people bitched about TTFAF being overtracked... I juts couldn't fail to deliver.

Chris Vance touched it.. OVER TRACKED.

<3 thanks for the ride Score Hero, enjoy our swan song GH6, it's a fucking blast.
GanonMetroid  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Announce new Guitar Hero game.
2. Make sure Dragonforce is in it.
3. ???
4. Profit.

I can't stand their music but they do make for some awesome charts.

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
Davers  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisVance wrote:

It is over charted, I can' so .. how exactly, but I exploited some rules to make sure that the songs solo is at least, harder than it would be under normal situations. I can't guarentee it will see release (could be changed by the guys still at NS) but for now.. the bitch is hard and brutal.

Figured it'd by my last Guitar track for Guitar Hero, and since so many people bitched about TTFAF being overtracked... I juts couldn't fail to deliver.

<3 thanks for the ride Score Hero, enjoy our swan song GH6, it's a fucking blast.

Soooo.....this post just made my night I'm glad it's overcharted. I want to see this place struggle over a new song
Quakmybush  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yawn dragonforce.

Rest of the list looks pretty solid so far.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Quakmybush
ChrisVance  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quakmybush wrote:
yawn dragonforce.

Rest of the list looks pretty solid so far.

yawn your personal oppinions bore me
Wattershed  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:
ChrisVance wrote:

Soooo.....this post just made my night I'm glad it's overcharted. I want to see this place struggle over a new song

How could the übersolo be overcharted if it already is at 24th notes at 200bpm? Do 32nd as zig-zags or what? It seems no-one actually knows what overcharting is. I'll tell you.. It's when you chart power chord as trichord, or chart bend/slides. And thats not really a big deal.

Chart the song as it is, that will make it even harder then trying to create your own niche in a chart. BTW, the übersolo as charted by Finalizer is "undercharted" in terms of pitch accuracy, the chart has R to G in the bottom at all times, which is not the case in reality.

Last edited by Wattershed on Tue May 18, 2010 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total
yakityyakblah  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tapping solo Vance chart:

nickyboy909  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakityyakblah wrote:
Tapping solo Vance chart:

pft too easy fork1 could do it without strumming

boss1592  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

so far so good. im definately excited for fury of the storm, sounds really fun on vox, and guitar goes without saying, its DF, its gonna be win. bohemian rhapsody = obviously every vocalists dream, i can imagine there will be a fair few competing for the 1st FC of that. uprising by muse is a really kick-ass song, thats gonna be fun on vox. lets just hope they can keep it up with the rest of the setlist, and i get the feeling they will.

keep up the good work NS
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Starchaser NI
jdamillio  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if fury of the storm is seriously gonna be on GH6, i will be sad for one reason. itll possibly make my chart look like shit, and i worked a longgggggggggggggggg time on mine =/

First ever TTFAF FC with 3 Fingers, 8/19/10 - Never Forget

GH3X: 9th Place - 69/70 FCs (One)
- Youtube: joedamillio
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: joedamillio
Kane40  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stormrider2112 wrote:

Agreed

On topic : Great setlist so far... and with the GH5 engine : nice.
If only we could get a new batch of imports from WT/SH...

< barely, but yay \o/
S8BB-1 League 14th season/p-o semi-finalist
My Acc. Thread / My RB DLC / / GH3H SP sheet ? / Band Acc / X guitar ESL2 : December 10, 2008
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website XBL Gamertag: Kane40Be
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 12 of 24

Jump to: