ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
No Hard songs in GH6 guys.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wattershed  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BucketBlue wrote:
ChrisVance wrote:

It's not "24th notes" or as most normal people say, triplets. Infact, it's just 2 guitars playing two different harmonies not perfectly in time, l do agree listening to it with both guitars playing makes it ALMOST makes it sound as if it is triplets, but if you listen to just herman or sam's part, they're only doing 16th notes. So you can expect to see no triplets in that disctinctive part of the solo.
If you chart the lead part before that solo correctly, I'll love you forever. Not like I don't already, but still! I'm just tired of every other chart of it being a really quick 7-note 'V'.

Oh and do us a favor, 'touch' the X+ drum chart for Laser Cannon Deth Sentence.

An the expert chart.... Kick on X+ is 8th triplets, but on expert it's 4th notes, I mean wtf? Should be 4th triplets or 6th notes or what ever you call them.

If it should be perfect in accuracy the kick on X+ should be 16th triplets and the kick on regular expert should be on 8th triplets.
Mallrat  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God damn, Neversoft really is setting this up to be their swan song huh?
ChrisVance  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wattershed wrote:
BucketBlue wrote:
ChrisVance wrote:

It's not "24th notes" or as most normal people say, triplets. Infact, it's just 2 guitars playing two different harmonies not perfectly in time, l do agree listening to it with both guitars playing makes it ALMOST makes it sound as if it is triplets, but if you listen to just herman or sam's part, they're only doing 16th notes. So you can expect to see no triplets in that disctinctive part of the solo.
If you chart the lead part before that solo correctly, I'll love you forever. Not like I don't already, but still! I'm just tired of every other chart of it being a really quick 7-note 'V'.

An the expert chart.... Kick on X+ is 8th triplets, but on expert it's 4th notes, I mean wtf? Should be 4th triplets or 6th notes or what ever you call them.

If it should be perfect in accuracy the kick on X+ should be 16th triplets and the kick on regular expert should be on 8th triplets.

Regarding the x+ on Fury of hte Storm.
AndyTHPS , the resident NS drum god (and drummer of the awesome proggie band Endless Sporadic) .. last I've seen, fails horribly in the first 30 seconds.

Have fun blast beat lovers.

Also, could someone get this damn NS banner off me ;O It's cramping my style!
toymachine  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wattershed wrote:

He probably means the Expert glitch on drums.

That didn't exist in GHSH though.
kakashi879  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far the songs looks pretty AWESOME! Can't wait to see the rest of the set list.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisVance wrote:
Wattershed wrote:
BucketBlue wrote:
ChrisVance wrote:

AndyTHPS , the resident NS drum god (and drummer of the awesome proggie band Endless Sporadic) .. last I've seen, fails horribly in the first 30 seconds.

I do understand the underchart of LCDS. I'm all for it! But the expert chart is wrong. The kick is at 4th note speed. That doesn't make sense when the expert+ chart is at 12th note speed (8th triplet).
ChrisVance  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wattershed wrote:
ChrisVance wrote:
Wattershed wrote:
BucketBlue wrote:
ChrisVance wrote:

I do understand the underchart of LCDS. I'm all for it! But the expert chart is wrong. The kick is at 4th note speed. That doesn't make sense when the expert+ chart is at 12th note speed (8th triplet).

Also known as quarter notes. :P
When talking about kicks on the drum you could also say "four on the floor" that's a fun term
Wattershed  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisVance wrote:
Also known as quarter notes. :P
When talking about kicks on the drum you could also say "four on the floor" that's a fun term

I have a hard time with English music terms because I'm Swedish. I know what to call them in my own language
ManfredvonKarma  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, so the initial article piqued my interest in GH6. GH5 was by no stretch bad, but it was definitely a bit lacking. The explanation of features for GH6 made it seem like we might get a damn fine game. Seeing this quick shot of the setlist does a lot in the way of confirming that.

I'm not going to lie, I was kind of hoping that GH6 would be a quick little write-off, so I could ignore it, but that's blatantly not the case. Sigh... I hope like all hell I can get a job this summer or I'm going to be financially raped this fall.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go super nostalgic, and invite Scorehero over to Neversoft to take the world exclusive first trailer of Fury of the Storm, or any song that might be harder (Braingate by Buckethead?), so they can post a clip of it on the front page. XD

It'd be cool if Buckethead was in there, too. Also Guns N Roses... But as far as I know, they're siding with Rock Band since GH3 now...? We still haven't had Paradise City. Let's make it happen..!

RIP RBN
ManfredvonKarma  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NSiYusuke wrote:
Also Guns N Roses... But as far as I know, they're siding with Rock Band since GH3 now...? We still haven't had Paradise City. Let's make it happen..!
I don't know how likely GNR is. Axl wound up suing over Sweet Child of Mine (GH2) and Welcome to the Jungle (GH3) because he was apparently never approached for the rights to them (they got the rights from Slash, who apparently only had the rights to perform the songs, not to license them). I never heard what became of that case, but I don't think that Axl will be looking to do Guitar Hero any favors.

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I don't think they would. Although we know that Axl, and Bumblefoot (aha!) Are really cool with rhythm games, since Axl granted HMX permission to release Chinese Democracy (before/at the same time as the album), and because Bumblefoot and I are working together to get him into RBN. (Sorry folks, Guitars Suck, and Guitars Still Suck are not in GH6, they're in RBN.)

But now that there's new stuff for people to use, I don't think Axl would want anyone focusing on the old stuff. =(

-FiG

RIP RBN
Robbert  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So far, so good, so what. I'm liking this list already.

Uunoftw wrote:
Ixiea wrote:
I like the setlist as it is right now, a lot of good songs by a bunch of good bands...

My only concern is: Where's Ace of Spades?
It has been on GH two times now.

Technically, in three GHs: it's also DLC for GH2. :P

Anyway, GH6 requires the original version of Ace of Spades since that one's not been featured yet. No GH is complete without Ace Of Spades and you know it!

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: UpgradePolecat
GuardianDemon  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ChrisVance wrote:
GuardianDemon wrote:
Anybody else hoping that the FoTs Solo is over charted ??? And it should be interesting to see which way the intro solo's are done. Many people go for 1 way or the other. Wonder which way they picked....

It is over charted, I can' so .. how exactly, but I exploited some rules to make sure that the songs solo is at least, harder than it would be under normal situations. I can't guarentee it will see release (could be changed by the guys still at NS) but for now.. the bitch is hard and brutal.

Figured it'd by my last Guitar track for Guitar Hero, and since so many people bitched about TTFAF being overtracked... I juts couldn't fail to deliver.

Chris Vance touched it.. OVER TRACKED.

<3 thanks for the ride Score Hero, enjoy our swan song GH6, it's a fucking blast.

I've always loved your tracks man !!! So i hope this version see's the light of day !!! SO EXCITED !!!!!

ChrisVance wrote:
Quakmybush wrote:
yawn dragonforce.

Rest of the list looks pretty solid so far.

yawn your personal oppinions bore me

Ohhhh Pawned XD

Last edited by GuardianDemon on Tue May 18, 2010 8:11 am; edited 1 time in total
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slayer? Muse? Metallica? Ozzy Osbourne? Jane's Addiction? Dragonforce? The rest?

So uh...how about updating exportability, hey, guys? You've got all these awesome artists, may as well have more by them ready by the time the next game comes out.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
Page 14 of 24

Jump to: