ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Guitar Hero: WoR Info Thread (Last Updated August 6th)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 179, 180, 181 ... 376, 377, 378  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davers  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ready2rock wrote:
It's about twice as long at the TtFaF intro, but you can use SP for 8 measures midway through and hopefully get yourself back up to the green. Plus, it doesn't sound like the pattern is as complicated as TtFaF.

Disclaimer: I refuse to look at the chart because I want to sightread it.

It's about the same length as Jordan's solo (a little over 30 seconds), but I think SP will run out faster, but the pattern is easier (at least I think it will be).

The FotS pattern should be alot easier to tap than the TTFAF intro in my opinion. Plus with full star power, you start failing a few measures in, activate and flail, hit the other star power phrases (probably at least 2 if not 3 phrases; will probably be short phrases like the American Girl phrases in the Outro solos in GH5), star power ends, your at least in the green, flail your way out. Or if you manage to hit, let's say 3, sp phrases, then you should be able to get through roughly 22 measures flailing before failing (4 measures before activating, 14 under star power (full bar + 3 other sp phrases), 4 measures after star power wears off)

Yeah, this might be tough for people who can't tap.....
RdNetwork  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://bit.ly/cDseyB

The Runaways and Alice Cooper confirmed, with a Behind The Scenes trailer for these 2 re-records !

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CHERRY BOMB?
CHERRY BOMB?
CHERRY BOMB?
CHERRY BOMB?

Awesome. No More Mr. Nice Guy should be fun, too.

ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cherry Bomb? That's going to annoy some people who disliked it for RB...a whole lot of 'em, seeing as it's the unpopular one from when DLC was popular.

However, I like it. Sooooooooooooooo win.

Also, Alice Cooper Re-recording? Aren't the other ones re-records? I knew they feel a bit different from Elfson's videos..

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShiftBreaker wrote:

Also, Alice Cooper Re-recording? Aren't the other ones re-records? I knew they feel a bit different from Elfson's videos..

I think there is a 2010 EP with 5 re-records of his classic song.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alice Cooper re-records for GH5 DLC were from the album Alice plays Alice and "No More Mr. Nice Guy" is on it- so I assume they are the same.
yakityyakblah  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The least popular song in Rockband... awesome.
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wait, so it's a re-record EP?

...Dammit, why the hell do they get the years incorrect, then? In The Meantime, 21st Century (Digital Boy), the Alice Cooper Tracks...

I seriously hate GH5 is so inconsistent. I know it's minor as it's not a big gameplay thing, but seriously, could they keep one things correct? They put the right year for the previous re-recordings, why should this one be different? And just because 21stC(DB) is from a remastered release, why should it have that date? Was it recorded then? No!

And don't get me started on the other things. Is is KISS or Kiss? We have both, now. Then there's the genres. Inconsistent across GHSH, GHWT and GH5 as it is, with artists across all games and DLC. But it's not as stupid as calling The Rolling Stones as Southern Rock in Band Hero. Classing them, a British band along with bands such as Credence Clearwater Revival, Allman Brothers Band and Lynyrd Skynyrd. THE ROLLING STONES.

Sort it out. Please.

yakityyakblah wrote:
The least popular song in Rockband... awesome.

...Job for a Cowboy?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that was a band name, not a song name?

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never heard about Cherry Bomb before now. Whats wrong with it? lol And cool for No More Mr. Nice Guy.
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

voidedalive2x wrote:

It is, but I didn't remember the name of their song on RB, only that the topic announcing and discussing the DLC pack which had them in was pretty much filled with LOL JOB FOR A COWBOY.

MSH-Hitman wrote:
Never heard about Cherry Bomb before now. Whats wrong with it? lol And cool for No More Mr. Nice Guy.

CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CH-CHERRY BOMB!

It can annoy people. However, I do like the song, and I certainly wouldn't mind a lot more Joan Jett.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davers wrote:
The FotS pattern should be alot easier to tap than the TTFAF intro in my opinion. Plus with full star power, you start failing a few measures in, activate and flail, hit the other star power phrases (probably at least 2 if not 3 phrases; will probably be short phrases like the American Girl phrases in the Outro solos in GH5), star power ends, your at least in the green, flail your way out. Or if you manage to hit, let's say 3, sp phrases, then you should be able to get through roughly 22 measures flailing before failing (4 measures before activating, 14 under star power (full bar + 3 other sp phrases), 4 measures after star power wears off)

Yeah, this might be tough for people who can't tap.....

I have both TTFAF and a Fury of the Storm custom with pretty much exactly the same tapping pattern as in WoR and FotS is much harder to hit than TTFAF. FotS requires more hand movement and more importantly much more endurance to hit. I don't hit the whole tapping part often at all whereas a miss in TTFAFs intro in any variation is an instant restart for me.

Granted I play both as a RB2 custom but I think it would still stand.

Last edited by thedevilsreject on Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: jax0509
yakityyakblah  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShiftBreaker wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:

It is, but I didn't remember the name of their song on RB, only that the topic announcing and discussing the DLC pack which had them in was pretty much filled with LOL JOB FOR A COWBOY.

They are kind of a joke in the metal community. Surprisingly fun songs to play though.
Yusuke  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

at least I won't have to squeak at a specific decibel level and millisecond to be able to FC cherry bomb on vox.

JTHomeslice  

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yakityyakblah wrote:
ShiftBreaker wrote:
voidedalive2x wrote:

They are kind of a joke in the metal community. Surprisingly fun songs to play though.

You're thinking of Suicide Silence.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 179, 180, 181 ... 376, 377, 378  Next
Page 180 of 378

Jump to: