ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
In Game Leaderboards?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sluggo  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:28 am    Post subject: In Game Leaderboards? Reply with quote

I feel silly for asking this, and assume I must be staring it in the face, but ... does WoR have an in-game career leaderboard for each instrument? I can find the leaderboards for the individual songs, but can't find a cumulative career score for guitar.

- Sluggo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, Quest mode does not have a leaderboard. There are leaderboards for just about everything represented in Quickplay+, but for reasons beyond my knowledge, Quest mode was left out. That being said, I believe that if you link your game to your profile on the official Guitar Hero site, you are able to view scores for songs that you have played in Quest mode.

Edit: If you're talking about an overall leaderboard for Quickplay+ (ie a cumulative score of everything you've played in Quickplay), that does not exist in the game either, unfortunately.
Nubnut  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably a stupid question, but where on the guitar hero site do you link your account to your game?
"THERE IS A DREAM I AM LIVING
THERE IS A LIFE I AM DREAMING OF"
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Gavesit
memesis  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nubnut wrote:
Probably a stupid question, but where on the guitar hero site do you link your account to your game?

- Go to http://hub.guitarhero.com/
- Click 'Sign In' in the upper right corner of the page to log into your account
- Once signed in, click on your username to go to your profile (should look like "Hi, JohnSmith")
- After arriving at your profile page, there should be a large, grey box on the right hand side (under the "Buy Now" button). Near the bottom of that box should be a link saying "link to your console". Click that.
- From there, follow the instructions given to link your game to your GH.com profile. (It will ask you for a VIP passcode, which can be found in game somewhere in the Options accessed from the Main Menu).
sluggo  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

memesis wrote:
Edit: If you're talking about an overall leaderboard for Quickplay+ (ie a cumulative score of everything you've played in Quickplay), that does not exist in the game either, unfortunately.

This is what I was looking for. And really, it kind of boggles my mind that any rhythm game would lack a career leaderboard for each instrument. That was the main score displayed in GH1, it's always been the main ranking stat used on Scorehero, it was the centrat stat when GH2 introduced in-game leaderboards, and now it doesn't even exist in the game while there are 18,000 mini leaderboards for most chords hit or most downstrums.

Well, back to uploading scores to Scorehero!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: