ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Would this game still be fun for me?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nicko68  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Would this game still be fun for me? Reply with quote

It looks like this series is doing really well... better than GH has been doing lately... and it looks kinda fun from what I've seen. I am not into listening to dance, hip hop, trance, etc, I'm more of a rock/country/80s pop guy. The former doesn't make me cringe, or want to rip my hair out (maybe other than Lady GaGa), but my preferences are with the latter. Are there others like me who bought the game even if the musical genre isn't their favourite? Is it still fun?

Also, has the turntable changed? I see I can get DJ Hero 1 bundle for $69.99 and the standalone DJ Hero 2 for the Wii.
theredworm  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the turntable hasn't changed, as for the music pref I can't help you there I liked all the music and when dj hero was announced it was a perfect fit for me
y0tube  

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Always good to keep an open mind. I am the opposite; I listen to club music more than rock/country/etc. But I don't mind listening to anything.

I've been wanting to get into GH but haven't been able to dish the funds out yet. i enjoy the dj hero music but the competitiveness keeps me playing. its a quiet dj hero crowd on the forums, but there are some good battles online.

i think u should get it if u like a challenge and don't mind exposing yourself to a different taste of music. u can tell the developers put a lot of time into this game to get it right.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: