ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
10/13/2010 - DJ Hero 2 November DLC
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official DJ Hero News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sirsharkie  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: 10/13/2010 - DJ Hero 2 November DLC Reply with quote

THE BEST SOUNDTRACK IN ENTERTAINMENT TO EXPAND WITH NEW, EXCLUSIVE DOWNLOADABLE MIXES FOR DJ HERO® 2

Chart-Topping Hits and Legendary Anthems from World-Renowned Artists Usher, Rihanna, LMFAO, Big Boi and Marvin Gaye Getting the DJ Hero® Mashup Treatment in November; More To Be Announced Soon

Free Compatibility Update To Make Existing DJ Hero Downloadable Content – Including Mixes Featuring Music from JAY-Z, Eminem, David Guetta, Lady Gaga, Pussycat Dolls and many others – Playable in DJ Hero 2

DJ Hero 2 Premium Themes Available Now with Hot Avatar Items Dropping Next Week

SANTA MONICA, CA – October 13, 2010 – Living room legends and singing sensations who pick up DJ Hero® 2 on October 19 will soon be able to expand upon their 83 mix set list with original, exclusive mixes featuring some of the biggest hits from the hottest artists shaking dance floors and dominating airwaves, as Activision Publishing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ATVI) today announced two upcoming downloadable Mix Packs.

Hit Makers Mix Pack (available starting November 2):
• Usher ft. will.i.am - “OMG” (Remix by FSG)
• Rihanna ft. JAY-Z - “Umbrella” Mixed With Marvin Gaye - “Let’s Get It On”
• Big Boi & Cutty - “Shutterbug” Mixed With Mark Morrison - “Return of the Mack”

Electro Hits Mix Pack (available starting November 16):
• LMFAO - “I’m In Miami Trick” Mixed With Green Velvet - “Shake & Pop”
• Steve Aoki ft. [[[Zuper Blahq]]] - “I’m In The House” (Remix by FSG)
• SMD - “Hustler” Mixed With Technotronic - “Pump Up The Jam”

Also available in November will be a free compatibility update enabling gamers to purchase and play existing downloadable content from DJ Hero in DJ Hero 2 including mixes featuring music from JAY-Z, Eminem, David Guetta, Lady Gaga, Pussycat Dolls and many others. Consumers who already own previous DJ Hero downloadable content will be able to play their mixes in DJ Hero 2 without re-purchasing.

Gamers can put a spin on their dashboards with premium DJ Hero 2 themes, currently available for both Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft and PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system. Additionally, coming exclusively to Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for Xbox 360 with the launch of DJ Hero 2 are a host of super cool, DJ themed Avatar items including the Deadmau5 mau5head, RZA’s mask and a Tiësto t-shirt – as seen being worn by the turntable legends in-game.

The Hit Makers Mix Pack will be available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for Xbox 360 for 640 Microsoft Points and on the PlayStation®Store for the PLAYSTATION 3 on November 2, 2010 for $7.99. The Electro Hits Mix Pack will be available on Xbox 360 for 640 Microsoft Points and PLAYSTATION 3 system on November 16, 2010 for $7.99. All mixes will be released as downloadable singles for Wii™ for 300 Wii Points each. Premium Themes are currently available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for Xbox 360 for 240 Microsoft Points and on the PlayStationStore for $1.99; Avatar items will be available on Xbox LIVE Marketplace for Xbox 360 on October 19, 2010.

For information on how to connect your console and access DJ Hero downloadable content, please visit: http://www.djhero.com/en-us/education/download.

Available now as DJ Hero downloadable content, also playable in DJ Hero 2 via the free compatibility update when available are:

JAY-Z vs. Eminem Mix Pack with exclusive mashups of “Shake That” by Eminem feat. Nate Dogg Mixed With “Show Me What You Got” by JAY-Z, “Without Me” by Eminem Mixed With “Encore” by JAY-Z and “Can I Get A…” by JAY-Z feat. Amil & Ja Rule Mixed With “Lose Yourself” by Eminem;

Dance Party Mix Pack with club shakin’ mixes: Lady Gaga’s "Poker Face" Mixed With "Girls On Film" by Duran Duran, Pussycat Dolls’ "Buttons" (Remix by FSG) and Rihanna’s "S.O.S." (Remix by FSG);

The David Guetta Mix Pack 01 containing remixes of his hot tracks “When Love Takes Over” featuring Kelly Rowland, the chart-topping “Sexy Chick” featuring Akon and “On The Dance Floor” featuring will.i.am and apl.de.ap of the Black Eyed Peas;

Domination Mix Pack with a trio of electrifying electronic mixes of “Sandstorm” by Darude Mixed With “Higher State of Consciousness” by Josh Wink, Wolfgang Gartner’s “Wolfgang’s Fifth Symphony” (Remix by FSG) and Danny Byrd’s “Red Mist VIP” (Remix by FSG);

DJ Hero Extended Mix Pack 01, featuring two party rockin’ grooves: 50 Cent featuring Mary J. Blige “All Of Me” mixed with Queen’s “Radio Ga Ga” and “DARE” by Gorillaz vs. Public Enemy’s “Can’t Truss It.”
toymachine  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'M IN MIAMI BITCH
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

0_o That's one I've GOTTA hear. Hahaha. I can only imagine.

Also good to know that my DJ Hero DLC can be played in DJ Hero 2. Dare vs. Can't Truss It is still one of my favorite tracks ever. Compatibility makes me very happy!

Too many games coming out... Need... more... money...

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
theredworm  

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
Quote:

0_o That's one I've GOTTA hear. Hahaha. I can only imagine.

Also good to know that my DJ Hero DLC can be played in DJ Hero 2. Dare vs. Can't Truss It is still one of my favorite tracks ever. Compatibility makes me very happy!

Too many games coming out... Need... more... money...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afM7Xw3kvXk&feature=sub
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hm. That was a whole lot of Umbrella and not a lot of Let's Get it On. I guess I'll wait and hear the whole song though :p

Watching the gameplay video was cool though 0_o definitely looks sharp. Shows how much I pay attention to these sorts of things.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
clawmaster2  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those electro hits sound cool..

I love me some Aoki.
Venim619  

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And I just vowed the other day that if I hear the song Pump Up The Jam one more time, I'm gonna go ape shit and kill people. Why does that song have to plague everything...?
anonymous_104  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
MiniBoss  

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cant wait!

Somehow i need to get to gamestop on release day and get 100$

5k=16:45
toymachine  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st Pack is up for Xbox 360
jimmyjam  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i cant get the mixes to play am i doing something wrong? they downloaded. i also cant play the mixes from dj hero 1. but im not to sure if the compatibility download has been released.

any help would be appreciated. its on the 360.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Jimmy PHA Q UP
DDRfreak457  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the 3 new DLC songs in full

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXsfIJiyirI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1CdakVqzaU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjnaoraQQOQ

also @jimmyjam, I had no problems with the DLC, the DJH1 DLC is not yet available
AnubisGX  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seems like the usher song is the most active song. Wish I could just buy that one only.
jimmyjam  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DDRfreak457 wrote:
Here are the 3 new DLC songs in full

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXsfIJiyirI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1CdakVqzaU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjnaoraQQOQ

also @jimmyjam, I had no problems with the DLC, the DJH1 DLC is not yet available

thanks for the answer for the compatibility download. i'm not sure what was wrong with the original download......usually they take a bit longer than 3 secs but i kept getting a missing message until late last night and they worked just fine.! not sure what that issue was.

The Big Boi mix is my fav outta the three DLC's
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Jimmy PHA Q UP
DDRfreak457  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here are the 3 new songs that came out today

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGlGlaxI-cY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ReIqP3hfkk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_mHdjgBy4c
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Official DJ Hero News All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: