ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Minecraft
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28, 29, 30  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lazor  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Desertman123 wrote:
Halloween update - I gotta get me some that obsidian. Also

is there something that's supposed to be special about this screenshot?
Desertman123  

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lazor wrote:
Desertman123 wrote:
Halloween update - I gotta get me some that obsidian. Also
[img]pic[/img]

is there something that's supposed to be special about this screenshot?

One of the messages is 'Not on Steam!'
Xbox 360, Halo edition Jasper RGH1.2
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: Desertman123
a2i21  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guess who just made an underwater garden dome.
I have to say that mr.allen is better then azuritereaction because he has been doing drummania bull shit and machinima has been reduced to some bullshit also but some of machinima is good and azuritereaction

CrimsonBlaziken  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy... I can't believe this thread is so active now. I made it more than a year ago and all of a sudden it's turned into an active discussion after having no posts for more than year. Talk about mega necro XD

I haven't actually played Minecraft in ages, it stopped working on my computer a few days after I made that OP. But now there's a dedicated Mac version, so hopefully I can do some more stuff

Before it stopped working, I made this reproduction of a certain album cover: It turned out pretty cool

Current Goal:
- Post some more on SH!
- Fail less.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: CrimsonSH PSN Name: Phaaze Wii Friend Code: 5402889825468002
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You jinx it! No one has made a reply since yours. =O

.....Wait <_<

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd reply but I haven't really done anything cool in a while. Except for that recreation of Rock Tunnel I made that I'm too lazy to get on FRAPS that took me like 20 hours to build...

EDIT: Maybe this will do, for an update...

My probably finished castle courtyard. Can't think of anything I'd add to it except maybe water.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]

Last edited by PiemanLK on Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:25 am; edited 2 times in total
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
Steebeh  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Added you to steam Desertman

I've had Minecraft for a couple of months but I haven't really played it very much I'm starting to get into it again though, first time playing after the Halloween update
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: II Steebs II PSN Name: SGTV-Steebs
DeathKnight21  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wanna do some MP. Anyone got any servers?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Tactical Idoit PSN Name: Darassa
Hafkie  

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been playing loads of Minecraft over the last few months, and I figure I should probably share
something. This is a decently sized sand castle I made on my friend's SMP map. It isn't the prettiest
thing in the world though. This was a concept build. I figured anyone could build a sand castle, but
how awesome would it be to make a sand castle that completely fell apart with the flip of a switch?

See that switch on the right of the path? That releases water into a tunnel system.
The water tunnel then goes under this underground torch system:

This then cuts off the middle block. I used a special torch setup under the block so the middle column
actually doesn't get water under it and can still fall. This turns the entire castle into a mound of sand,
cacti, gravel, and torches. After this, the "moat" around the castle falls inward and all of the
materials are harvested in one fast and easy pickup. The middle column leads to a 2x1 tunnel
which takes the player back to the surface.

The only problem is the fact that I made this on a SMP server. It's not because of griefers, our
server has none, but it is just how sand falls in SMP. I am trying to get my friend to let me
download a copy of our map, so I can see it in single player with the better sand effects.

I can't wait to set this off, though. Clean and efficient TNT-free destruction! Even
though that damn upside-down pyramid took forever.
Vampyromaniac  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That sand castle build is EPIC!!! You should make a video in which you show it off and then destroy it.

Also if anyone has not yet seen (or downloaded) awesomattg's chichen itza, go look it up. HUGE pyramid temple.
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This video is not anything I have done, however...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcl1DV6kkpc

Skip to 11:30. And keep watching.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
GregoryZero  

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PiemanLK wrote:
This video is not anything I have done, however...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcl1DV6kkpc

Skip to 11:30. And keep watching.

Holy. Shit. It's amazing that you can see it from his server overview. o_o

Also, I find it kind of odd that I haven't encountered lava whatsoever yet. /dunnololface

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My friends and I built a 50x50x200 skyscraper. First we dug a 50x50 hole that was around 8 blocks ontop of bedrock (more on that later), and then we started making a building going up.

We only had help from infinite diamond picks/shovels, and it was one hell of a difficult job. I'd post pics but the update today caused the server to go down so I'm gonna have to wait for it to go back up. It's pretty neat :3
Steebeh  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a couple of months of owning the game and not being able to get into it, I started losing hope

... BUT!!!

I finally got into it last night cause I set my self up a project to do. No idea why I never thought of this sooner but hey

Quick tour of my little home then we'll get onto the good stuff

This is my view as soon as you step outside of home. It's full of trees! And to the left...

...more trees :P I know where to go to collect wood (got loads of it right now)

The 'front door' during the day, and at night

As soon as you walk in the 'front door youl'll be greeted to this. It's a temporary work station for now!

Storage room. Nothing special :P

Ominous long staircase into what seems like nothingness. Going down these steps takes you to my main attraction (and project)

UNDERGROUND TREE FARM! Those ladders in the background is going to lead to another section of my underground farm (namely, making crops) and here is another angle of the tree farm

Freaking love it. Though I am a bit worried that some (or all...) the trees won't grow but there is plenty of light. I've seen people on GFAQs making an underground farm similar to this so it should work...!

Also here is my character skin. It's Ghost from Modern Warfare 2 ;)
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: II Steebs II PSN Name: SGTV-Steebs
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, fuck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 28, 29, 30  Next
Page 10 of 30

Jump to: