ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
MCR DLC Today(Free for Xbox360 Nov 23-29)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay so the MCR songs work (wouldn't let me download Bulletproof Heart, but that's okay) and it made my old songs from last week work

BEST THING EVER

ShadoWolf  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Helena on Note Shuffle hurts my hand. (This may not actually be that hard for a note shuffle song, literally just unlocked NS.)
Look, someone actually had to point out that singing "solo" meant singing alone. This is why we allow people to work registers at McDonald's that can't make change and it makes me want to run my face under a belt sander. For the love of tits, how can you be on the internet in 2012 and not think "maybe I can Google this word I should have learned in first grade before making a thread about it".
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: ShadoWolf2971
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Y'all say repeats, I say "Thank God I didn't buy it in Rock Band."

Even though I quite enjoy MCR I held off on buying the RB tracks for some reason. And now we have even more MCR than Rock Band, AND its free! Maybe I'm like, DLC psychic, or something.

Anyway good pack.

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
cdylan13  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHailz wrote:
Maybe I'm like, DLC psychic, or something.

Some might call it that.

Anyways it's free so fuck ya I'll take it.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: cdylanSH
Yveul  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, GH got 7 free songs in 2 months. Even if I'm not concerned and pretty sad that no love is given to PS3 (and Wii) users, Activision got pretty generous these days, with pretty cool stuff.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
yakityyakblah  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're probably trying to drum up sales.
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this is a great collection of songs, the only thing I would've done different was Teenagers for Thank you for the Venom, but Teenagers is still an excellent song.

Barfo  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yveul wrote:
Wow, GH got 7 free songs in 2 months. Even if I'm not concerned and pretty sad that no love is given to PS3 (and Wii) users, Activision got pretty generous these days, with pretty cool stuff.

I think they've hit on the solution for (most of the) DLC whining.. Cause im totally fine with only 3-4 tracks a month if they are all free!
TerminX13  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello, my name is Bob Smith. I live on 123 Funny Street in Funny Town, USA. My phone number is 867-5309, and my birthday was 1-1-1900.

Oh Coke, you so crazy.

In other news, I got me some free MCR DLC that I can't play until my bro gives me my WoR disc back :p I'm a little mad Black Parade is on there, since I bought it on RB, but still, 3 new, free tracks. Awesome.

Twitter | Trollbean | RateYourMusic | Hummingbird
Accomplishments:
RB (Latest: 25 or 6 to 4)
GHL (Latest: GHL FGFC)

Greatest canine ever to play the plastic guitar
NMC2008  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TerminX13 wrote:
Hello, my name is Bob Smith. I live on 123 Funny Street in Funny Town, USA. My phone number is 867-5309, and my birthday was 1-1-1900.

Oh Coke, you so crazy.

In other news, I got me some free MCR DLC that I can't play until my bro gives me my WoR disc back :p I'm a little mad Black Parade is on there, since I bought it on RB, but still, 3 new, free tracks. Awesome.

You should have used 123 Fake Street.
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I used 555 Candy Cane Lane

I really have appreciated MCR's music over the years, and tbh it kind of pains me to see "DEAD! mayybe Teenagers. because I only like songs from GH2"

Honey, This Mirror (etc) has soooo many fast snare rolls up the ass every five seconds, as do most songs from that album...their first drummer was pretty quick, would be a blast (or a real pain, which is a good thing) to play. Three Cheers has some fun guitar; To The End has a great tapping solo, and The Ghost Of You has a really fun strummy bridge and chord progression. The Black Parade has Famous Last Words, Mama and House of Wolves for GREAT potential charts across the board. Danger Days, I haven't listened to it enough to be a perfect judge, but Destroya would be mad fun on drums just because of that intro. Party Poison would just be an amazing party song, and once again drums. Vampire Money has a crazy drum solo out of nowhere and a hard guitar solo to boot...

Idk, I was kinda hoping Danger Days would make it onto RB for keys o_O The entire album is backed by synth...but still, great to see them back!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It makes me sad that we haven't gotten any DLC from their first album. I would kill to be able to play Headfirst for Halos or Drowning Lessons for DLC (or hell, nearly anything from the first album).

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Barfo wrote:
Yveul wrote:

I think they've hit on the solution for (most of the) DLC whining.. Cause im totally fine with only 3-4 tracks a month if they are all free!

there was also a 10 pack earlier this month >.>

21st Century Schizoid Man 5* X+ Drums [x]
SpoonMan  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 10:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah... i got them. who knows when i'll take RB3 out of my 360 and actually get around to playing them though. free songs are free and my hard drive is large. nice to see another GH2 song make its way to full band. would have preferred to see Dead!
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
SpellcasterX  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SpoonMan wrote:
yeah... i got them. who knows when i'll take RB3 out of my 360 and actually get around to playing them though. free songs are free and my hard drive is large. nice to see another GH2 song make its way to full band. would have preferred to see Dead!
-.-
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 4 of 6

Jump to: