Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Drunk Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
retop56  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I should've remembered to post in here last night. I drank a whole four loko pre-ban by myself and that shit had me up till 6:00 screaming random shit at my friends while I was playing CoD: Black Ops hahaha. Shit was too AWESOME!!!1111

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had a Root Beam for the first time last night. I'm by no means a bourbon man, but it wasn't that bad.

Custom Guitar Paint Jobs (Submit Yours!)
Proud supporter of EWiggen's Grilled Cheese and GH Combo
socrstopr wrote:
This thread is very disturburbing. Also terrible.
View user's profile Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Head0nFire86
Xtresso  

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I figure this doesn't need another thread in general chat since only people in the drunk thread might be mildly interested...

Starting tomorrow, fellow SH user Shreddies will attempt the Bicentennial. For those who don't know what that is, the challenge is to drink 100 beers and run 100km in one week. If you vomit, it's -1 beer. It's been 3 months of training for this, and I figure I'll just document his progress in this post should be interesting.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 2:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xtresso wrote:
Well, I figure this doesn't need another thread in general chat since only people in the drunk thread might be mildly interested...

Starting tomorrow, fellow SH user Shreddies will attempt the Bicentennial. For those who don't know what that is, the challenge is to drink 100 beers and run 100km in one week. If you vomit, it's -1 beer. It's been 3 months of training for this, and I figure I'll just document his progress in this post should be interesting.

WOW LOL this is impossible shit 14ish beers + 14ish kms per days? Are you kidding me?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pas26 wrote:
Xtresso wrote:

WOW LOL this is impossible shit 14ish beers + 14ish kms per days? Are you kidding me?

Yeah seriously wtf, that sounds incredibly challenging. And wouldn't that be like, really really bad for you? I don't know much about chemistry/medical stuff/any of that but... The accelerated blood pressure from all that running make the alcohol get through your blood stream absurdly quickly, thus making you susceptible to passing out/alcohol poisoning/other bad stuff. I think. I dunno it sounds bad; just whatever you do, I would make sure there's at least an hour between when you stop running and start drinking, so you can get your heart rate down.
I could be totally stupid and wrong about all of this, but give it a thought, and if anyone in here has any better-than-high-school experience with sciences can evaluate my statements that would be helpful.

Oh and I think this is my first sober post in this thread. Lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MasterNobody wrote:
Pas26 wrote:
Xtresso wrote:

Yeah seriously wtf, that sounds incredibly challenging. And wouldn't that be like, really really bad for you? I don't know much about chemistry/medical stuff/any of that but... The accelerated blood pressure from all that running make the alcohol get through your blood stream absurdly quickly, thus making you susceptible to passing out/alcohol poisoning/other bad stuff. I think. I dunno it sounds bad; just whatever you do, I would make sure there's at least an hour between when you stop running and start drinking, so you can get your heart rate down.
I could be totally stupid and wrong about all of this, but give it a thought, and if anyone in here has any better-than-high-school experience with sciences can evaluate my statements that would be helpful.

Oh and I think this is my first sober post in this thread. Lol

Having taken several post secondary science courses, i hear what you're saying, and will probably be concerned about this at some point. But for now, its time to hit up a run. (snowstorm, windchill -10)

also smh @ xtresso for posting this in here, lol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Current stats: 8 beers, 17km run. It is currently 3:26PM on day 1.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Xtresso wrote:

I'd recommend to stick with 14 beers a day, evenly distributed thoughout the day.

Except maybe on day 7, drink all 14 in one evening to celebrate.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pas26 wrote:
Xtresso wrote:

I'd recommend to stick with 14 beers a day, evenly distributed thoughout the day.

Except maybe on day 7, drink all 14 in one evening to celebrate.

Yeah, as far as I know the current plan is 14km and 14 beers a day, but day one was 17km and 20 beers to sort of buffer it since its obviously gonna get harder.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHY THE FYCK DO I HAVE A ROSE PINNED TO ME YOU GUYS!?!?!!?!?!?!? ITS ON MY FREAKIN' SHIRT!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:
WHY THE FYCK DO I HAVE A ROSE PINNED TO ME YOU GUYS!?!?!!?!?!?!? ITS ON MY FREAKIN' SHIRT!

I JUST DONT KNOW

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FL4RE wrote:

¯\(°_o)/¯
HylianHero  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rugTRalbsoY&feature=sub

Hpapy birfday MajorGeek!!!! (I'm the one singing )

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post has been deleted.
Xtresso  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update on shreddies' bicentennial progress: 14.8km today, 17 beers, bringing the totals to 31.8km run and 37 beers consumed to close out day 2.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> General Chat All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 79, 80, 81 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 80 of 124

Jump to: