ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The God of War Series

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jayfatha  

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject: The God of War Series Reply with quote

The GoW games are some of my favorite video games of all time. I am a huge fan of action/ adventure/ stratagy games, whatever you want to call it.

I couldn't find any GoW related posts, so I thought i'd make this, just a general discussion of the series.

So with that being said,
DISCUSS

YOU AND ME BABEH AINT NOTHIN BUT MAMMALS SO LETS DU IT LIEK THEY DU ON DA DISCOVERY CHANNEL *insert epic trombone*
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website PSN Name: jayfatha
DevilMayAsian  

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want to point out that the very first Medusa you encounter in GoW's God Mode is literally impossible to kill. Spent days trying to figure her out, but nothing.

GoW2's Titan Mode was a cakewalk, compared to that first fucking Medusa...because, you know, Titan Mode is beatable.

I bought GoW3 the day it came out, and while it was amazing, it didn't have that same magic the first two GoWs had. I really should replay GoW3, just for the sake of playing through a difficult mode.

Proud I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Devil May Asian PSN Name: DevilMayAsian
ffffaaaacccckkkk  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DevilMayAsian wrote:
I just want to point out that the very first Medusa you encounter in GoW's God Mode is literally impossible to kill. Spent days trying to figure her out, but nothing.

GoW2's Titan Mode was a cakewalk, compared to that first fucking Medusa...because, you know, Titan Mode is beatable.

I bought GoW3 the day it came out, and while it was amazing, it didn't have that same magic the first two GoWs had. I really should replay GoW3, just for the sake of playing through a difficult mode.

You suck

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You were at my place last month. Did *you* beat Medusa? Wait....you didn't beat Medusa? Oh, alright. Just getting my facts straight.

Proud I DON'T GIVE A FUCK.
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Devil May Asian PSN Name: DevilMayAsian
MSH-Hitman  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the series, though I can't say the ending of GoW3 was all that great, with trying to redeem Kratos...You go two games of having him be this tortured bastard who's one mission is revenge and then try to get us to sympathize with him? It didn't work. Also GoW3 had a very serious dip in awesomeness with the middle of the game. Can't fault them too much, cause basically starting the game off with him climbing Olympus is a hard thing to keep up that kind of intensity through the game lol

Overall a fun series, though I never played the PSP games.
Gamer9254  

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved playing GoW3... until it happened.

While I was playing the game the day I got it after around 5 hours of playing, my PS3 glitched on me, and I couldn't go farther than a certain point in the game. Just couldn't. I went to the GameStop, got a new copy, same thing. The guy gave me a full refund for the game because he knew my situation.

This doesn't make the game bad, though. GoW3 was freakin' awesome, and I hope to buy the GoWC soon.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website PSN Name: LightSwitchTTM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: