ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
S12: GHWoR Drums League
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ApexxeqA  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm really sorry for not submitting any scores last round. I only really had time to play monday, and I refused to do anything until I beat FoTS (which never happened because I suck compared to you guys, and I was too stubborn to switch to hard or try a different song). I had planned on playing much more throughout the week, but school and skiing and work got in the way, and I hadn't had the time to play much of any xbox this week. I can do this rounds though, if I'm still allowed to even though I missed a week
arvain  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dance dance : only song that won't kill me.

Part 4 : yeah right we'll see if I put my mind into reduxing this or not X_X'

Speeding : yarite X_____X

CW : YARITE !!! X___________________X
Xepher850  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez, I'll be lucky to FC 2 of the songs this week. At least I won't have trouble passing any of these songs >__>

MY ROCK BAND DRUM ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Will not remove from my signature until the whole debut album from Periphery is released as DLC
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wut? Dance Dance's optimal score on 4-lane is 500 higher than on 5-lane

I guess I'll have to focus on the other songs then
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
arvain  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speeding sucks. 1115ns on Speeding sucks even more. And it wasn't even my best score since I missed an SP phrase. -________-

pfffff, sick of this song. Will have to grind later, can't be bothered wasting any more time on this garbage today (although I'm awfully close, and will have to learn everything again next time).

ughhhh... and the choke on the outro sustain will happen. I can swear it will (if I reach that point without missing, that is )
Blashyrkh  

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

arvain wrote:
Will have to grind later

Eh. I play it once and post the score. I think the league would be much more interesting if people posted their FIRST attempts, not played the song a billion times aiming for optimal. You'll notice I was the only one NOT to FC SNA. That makes me unique.
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blashyrkh wrote:
arvain wrote:
Will have to grind later

Eh. I play it once and post the score. I think the league would be much more interesting if people posted their FIRST attempts, not played the song a billion times aiming for optimal. You'll notice I was the only one NOT to FC SNA. That makes me unique.

The purpose I have for playing leagues is to improve my scores and do the best I can in the given time frame. To only post the first score would almost assue I didn't do the best I could if I actually put some time into it. Last week alone I added 100k to my first run of Sudden Death after practicing some of the parts and doing multiple runs. I still think I'm capable of more on that one but I didn't have time to play it a lot. I want to get scores that match my best ability and then go back to those songs when I have improved.
WarlordTm  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WarlordTm wrote:
Wut? Dance Dance's optimal score on 4-lane is 500 higher than on 5-lane

Actually, I just checked a 4-lane video of that song. There seem to be 15 accents more than on the 5-lane chart... ah well

I'm done with my scores now anyway, so I guess I'll take a few days off
| Banners link to videos/scores | YouTube Account | GH Accomplishments | RB Accomplishments | Song left for FSFC: Space Truckin' (-1)
arvain  

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Blashyrkh wrote:
arvain wrote:
Will have to grind later

Well,
llamaman2 wrote:
The purpose I have for playing leagues is to improve my scores and do the best I can in the given time frame.

^

ALSO I very seriously whacked my right thumb, right on the fingernail, with my left stick major pain !! At least I did get what I wanted, but still that's painful !! Hopefully it's not too damaged, cause I sortof need my full hand for work

Anyway, so considering Dance dance has a higher optimal on 4lane, I mighhht get points there. But for CW, I reached a certain score that I'm quite satisfied with (still missed TWICE during the first activation for real) and missed every single fill that was not a fast red or blue-green roll... So that will do, won't get any better at it. Miraculously didn't die from this pattern at approximately 950 bpm so that's enough for me Speeding and Part 4 will do too

MEH, MEH, triple MEH !!
Blashyrkh  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2011 12:17 pm    Post subject: ... Reply with quote

llamaman2 wrote:
Blashyrkh wrote:
arvain wrote:
Will have to grind later

The purpose I have for playing leagues is to improve my scores and do the best I can in the given time frame. To only post the first score would almost assue I didn't do the best I could if I actually put some time into it. Last week alone I added 100k to my first run of Sudden Death after practicing some of the parts and doing multiple runs. I still think I'm capable of more on that one but I didn't have time to play it a lot. I want to get scores that match my best ability and then go back to those songs when I have improved.

I understand that. I'd just rather play the leagues like a tournament; step up and hit it. If you miss, too bad. I could spend hours practicing for a small improvement but I think that's a waste of my time.

I do my leagues Friday night, drunk, with the stereo LOUD! It's great fun and if I get a good ranking, even better, cause I didn't even try for it.
ApexxeqA  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I creamed a little bit when i hit that fast roll in the middle of 2112 Pt. 4
Then I died a little inside when I failed Chemical Warfare
Mack31  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speeding wasn't actually bad in comparison to FoTS an Chemical Warfare. I could actually play it on expert. At this rate a mediocre drummer like myself will be lucky to make the playoffs given that there's not multiple divisions. Two Megadeth songs + It's Only Another Parsec all in the same week = meh.

EDIT: Yeah I'm not gonna worry about drums this week it's not worth the slight chance I'd have to get into the playoffs and then get raped. Count me out now.
Xepher850  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This looks like a good week for me. I should be able to re-FC Parsec without much trouble. I just need to hit that roll in Holy Wars, and I've got it. Dunno about This Day We Fight, however

MY ROCK BAND DRUM ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Will not remove from my signature until the whole debut album from Periphery is released as DLC
llamaman2  

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mack31 wrote:
EDIT: Yeah I'm not gonna worry about drums this week it's not worth the slight chance I'd have to get into the playoffs and then get raped. Count me out now.

For the sake of leagues, at least submit a score for each even if it's only one run. If we want leagues to return we need to show commitment.
Mack31  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright llamaman. Hopefully next season there will be enough signups for drums that it can separated into divisions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Leagues -> Past Seasons All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 3 of 8

Jump to: