ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 129, 130, 131  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jayhero  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zX1337Xz wrote:
Jayhero wrote:
Ok so who wants to be on my team? I really don't care if you suck at Blops sniping, so do I. This is for fun.

As for that weird killcam argument. I wasn't in your guy's game, but yes generally in non competitive sniper lobbies you go for a good killcam. But not everyone has the same expectations so don't bitch about it. Either killcams in privates are nothing like pubs.

I actually got my Blops disc working, but I can't promise that it will continue to work with the way my Xbox has been working recently lol.

On another note, just hit lvl 29 on my next prestige, and bought the L96. Going okay so far :/
Ok. Sorry bout ur xbox. Mines like that too. It always says play DVD or Open Tray.

Guitar Hero Expert FCs?
GH1-26 ~ GH2-2 2 ~ GH80s-18 ~ GH3-\(0_o)/
The amazing customs songs I've made and charted...
youtube.com/w1mz11
zX1337Xz  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayhero wrote:
zX1337Xz wrote:
Jayhero wrote:
Ok so who wants to be on my team? I really don't care if you suck at Blops sniping, so do I. This is for fun.

As for that weird killcam argument. I wasn't in your guy's game, but yes generally in non competitive sniper lobbies you go for a good killcam. But not everyone has the same expectations so don't bitch about it. Either killcams in privates are nothing like pubs.

I actually got my Blops disc working, but I can't promise that it will continue to work with the way my Xbox has been working recently lol.

On another note, just hit lvl 29 on my next prestige, and bought the L96. Going okay so far :/
Ok. Sorry bout ur xbox. Mines like that too. It always says play DVD or Open Tray.

It's a terrible malady . It's been workin' good though. I'm whoring the Strela-3 and Ghost currently

Just had an aweosme 33-4 game of Dom on Villa with the Galil. I acted as team leader with callouts among my team of 6 irl friends. Won like 201 - 55

Pls, does this website still exist? Such nostalgia, such wow.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vindications Wii Friend Code: 468266225949
Jayhero  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's your record kills in a game and k/d?

Guitar Hero Expert FCs?
youtube.com/w1mz11
zX1337Xz  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayhero wrote:

I'm not sure. I went 43-1 or something (I posted the gameplay) with a killstreak of 30 or something ridiculous before my first death.

I just went 41-6 on Summit running Uav - Counter Uav - Blackbird. Yum, 41 gun kills!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vindications Wii Friend Code: 468266225949
Jayhero  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sick. :o. Mine is for kills is 66 and k/d is like 57-3 but I dont really count it because I was kill whoring in domination. Best objective game was 46-6 or something with 10+ captured points .

Anyways should I put you down for the sniper team?

Guitar Hero Expert FCs?
youtube.com/w1mz11
zX1337Xz  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayhero wrote:
Sick. :o. Mine is for kills is 66 and k/d is like 57-3 but I dont really count it because I was kill whoring in domination. Best objective game was 46-6 or something with 10+ captured points .

I definitely need practice with the snipers on here :P. When does it start, etc?

Jayhero  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

zX1337Xz wrote:
Jayhero wrote:

I definitely need practice with the snipers on here :P. When does it start, etc?
26th. Really I'm sure your good enough. I not really that good either. It's not like we are going to win or anything. Its all for fun.

Guitar Hero Expert FCs?
youtube.com/w1mz11
zX1337Xz  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayhero wrote:
zX1337Xz wrote:
Jayhero wrote:

26th. Really I'm sure your good enough. I not really that good either. It's not like we are going to win or anything. Its all for fun.

Not to continue to add to my bragging fest but, I just went 40 - 6 and got 4 Blackbirds. Gotta love the Galil.

And 26th of this month or the next?

ElementOfZero  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayhero wrote:

95 kills, and 64 k/d

and if i liked Nuke Town, I could easily break the kill record.

The Choice Is Yours, And Yours Alone. Silver Snakes 4 Life
My Accomplishment Thread! My Youtube, New Videos posted often
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: v Reincarnate v
meister  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Monstrousity wrote:

Everybody do it, it's so fun. It's what I do on CoD pretty much all the time. I play it on CoD4 and MW2, but my teams entering this tournament and it's actually really fun to competitive snipe on Black Ops.

Here's an idea of basically what it's like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc6DR_jHDqc

That's my team (Machinima contract ftw, not helped by the fact we have 3 ex-OpTic members at all >_>)

that video was really annoying to me, whenever there wasn't much going on he kept double-tapping y for no reason

I was playing a game of domination with erkle a few days ago. Saw some guy running around a corner and started shooting the ak47 at him. I got 8 hit markers and didn't get a kill. A second later I got an assist, so I didn't even put him into last stand >_> theater mode is being stupid and whenever I play it it is really laggy, I'll try to get a video of it

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
Jayhero  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

meister wrote:
Monstrousity wrote:

Everybody do it, it's so fun. It's what I do on CoD pretty much all the time. I play it on CoD4 and MW2, but my teams entering this tournament and it's actually really fun to competitive snipe on Black Ops.

Here's an idea of basically what it's like http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fc6DR_jHDqc

That's my team (Machinima contract ftw, not helped by the fact we have 3 ex-OpTic members at all >_>)

that video was really annoying to me, whenever there wasn't much going on he kept double-tapping y for no reason

I was playing a game of domination with erkle a few days ago. Saw some guy running around a corner and started shooting the ak47 at him. I got 8 hit markers and didn't get a kill. A second later I got an assist, so I didn't even put him into last stand >_> theater mode is being stupid and whenever I play it it is really laggy, I'll try to get a video of it
Most snipers double tap Y because they believe it lines their next shot up better. It started in Cod 4 with zzirgrizz's g shot tutorial.

I hate when shit like that in Black Ops happens btw. What bar were you on?

Guitar Hero Expert FCs?
youtube.com/w1mz11
Monstrousity  

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah it's just a habit pretty much everybody does when you play competitively, people do it on Counter strike and other FPS' too, pretty weird. Guess it might help you keep concentrating, but yeah it resets your recoil, but it hardly helps in most situations.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jayhero wrote:

I hate when shit like that in Black Ops happens btw. What bar were you on?

I was on 3 bars. I went back to look at the game in theater mode and apparently when he ran past a wall or something that could be shot through, I hit him 3 times and shot another guy on the other side of the wall 5 times >_> I looked at his perspective and it showed him getting hit but he wasn't even taking any damage lol

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
V0Lt4Ge  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy mother of God, what a night. Got in a golden lobby. 33-game win streak. Probably at least 10 perfections. My K/D went up .04 or so. Fun shit.

People suck in the AM, lol.

"Now, if there's one thing you can be sure of, it's that nothing is more powerful than a young boy's wish... Except an Apache helicopter. An Apache helicopter has machine guns AND missiles. It is an unbelievably impressive complement of weaponry - an absolute death machine."
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: V0Lt4Ge
FreeXBird  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm now 2nd prestige
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 129, 130, 131  Next
Page 73 of 131

Jump to: