ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
The Official Call of Duty: Black Ops Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 129, 130, 131  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly wrote:
8.47 weekly tdm k/d, 480spm, 142-1 for my last 5 matches.... I like this game.

I like this game under certain circumstances. Namely, a good connection and no enemies using ghost and sitting in corners.

At any rate, that whole sesh was a lot of fun. Six people, 28 win streak, opponents held to under 20 kills every game (I'm pretty sure) and under 10 at least seven or eight times; that was epic. Weekly K/D is 2.11 and overall is 1.90 after four days of owning the game. I want to play a killwhore-y gametype some to get some ridiculously high kill counts. Next time we play can there be some Demo or something involved?
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:
I hope the April Fool's joke is expertwin becoming a mod

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
BloodyFistHole  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dayum. Just faced a team made up of snipers with decoys. Needless to say, it was hectic and confusing and it made me hurt a little inside. Red dots were everywhere.

Location: Port Macquarie, the fine... planet of Australia. Chippy-chip-CHURRAH!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you ever want to piss people off, jump off the cliff on Summit during a 5 man SnD clutch... I did, and the reactions were GODLY... and very high in pitch...

*obligatory OFLC is broken shtick*

psxfreak101 wrote:
But seriously I hate this country when it comes to my beloved hobby of presing buttons on a controller and making shit on my TV follow my every command.

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: iAmCyberwaste PSN Name: CyberwasteFX
Eyce  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BloodyFistHole wrote:
Dayum. Just faced a team made up of snipers with decoys. Needless to say, it was hectic and confusing and it made me hurt a little inside. Red dots were everywhere.

Sounds like Hidden Masters. :P
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy hell just had an insanely fun night. Played with Altruit (he's effing good, has somewhere around a 2.2 K/D with a ton of knife-only games and such) and four of his friends (one of whom has a 3.57k/d ). Domination all night. We made people rage CONSTANTLY because we were just destroying so hard - spawn trapping every map where we could, having blackbirds up throughout entire games, you name it. I had a streak on Summit where I sat in the enemy's spawn at C and they continued spawning around me, but I was still able to just destroy them. Also had a 24 killstreak spawn trapping at C on Havana. Ran nothing but 3-4-8 so I wasn't even getting kills with anything but guns/grenades/claymores. I basically ran one class all night: FAMAS/AUG/Galil dual mags (picked and chose, FAMAS as safety gun) with flak jacket, sleight of hand, and hacker. Flak Jacket may be my new favorite perk, especially for objective games.

Not sure what our win streak ended up being, but the entire team stopped playing after we had a very average game on Radiation - for example, I had a 10.5 K/D, then a 10.33, and then the last game ... 1.36. >_>

Lobbies were funny too (especially people who tried to talk shit after being destroyed and going 9-36 and the like). Some guy said he was going to report us for modded controllers (despite none of us using guns that would be aided by them) and we had ran into a real trouper one game on Firing Range: all but that one guy quit, we kept blackbirds and counter spy planes up the rest of the time, and he ended up going 7-43. Decent guy though, I really was impressed by anyone being able to stick with a game that bad. Most of the time the top player on the opposing team was around 6-30+ while we almost always had at least three people with over 40 kills and fewer than 10 deaths. It was pretty incredible. If I could play with a full party like that all the time, I would never quit playing BlOps.

(As for my stats, I went from a 1.89 to a 2.31 K/D and have a 3.41 W/L, score per minute was in the mid 200s because there were never enough flags to cap or defend throughout games and we often played six on two or three for a large portion of games.)
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:

Reports coming in that over five hundred thousand players of the Guitar Hero and Rock Band games have simultaneously committed seppuku
meister  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was playing with ProffessorJoe last night for a while, had a few good games and ended on a Grid HQ game, my team ended up getting 4 or 5 black birds and I went 44-9 or something like that

would anyone else please add me? >_> since this is my 4th time asking I am done after this

also, Joe said he would help me upload my theater clips! So maybe I will be able to make some commentary video or at least get some longer gameplay up

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Wow, you guys got Meister?! I am expecting this group to hit the top
RB3 Bass FGFC! 1st x-plat
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meister wrote:
would anyone else please add me? >_> since this is my 4th time asking I am done after this

XBL: this1neguy

I try to run BlOps with a full team only (last night, for example, see above edit lolwut, not tweet, get off my mind twitter, meant post) but if I can only find one or two people I'd be up for it. As long as you play objective and run team-supportive killstreaks 3-4-8 ferdayz.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:

meister  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I always try for the objective and usually am the one with the most captures and defends in domination. It was awesome yesterday capturing B in WMD yesterday at the start of the game with no one on my team even near me >_>
My usual killstreak setup is spy plane and black bird, with chopper gunner or attack dogs

dogfoodnyc wrote:
My RB Thread- | Renegades of Funk Accomplishment Thread|Twitter|My YouTube channel Please subscribe!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: MeisterSH PSN Name: justindeboer
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

meister wrote:
I always try for the objective and usually am the one with the most captures and defends in domination. It was awesome yesterday capturing B in WMD yesterday at the start of the game with no one on my team even near me >_>
My usual killstreak setup is spy plane and black bird, with chopper gunner or attack dogs

That's good then. If you're on a good team you won't need to get too many caps/defends but it's still always good to have people rushing objectives early. WMD's B flag is one of the most irritating ever, especially when you have Ghost assholes camping the middle building. Solo capping feels good though.
Yeah, that works. I decided to run 3-4-8 in this game because (a) spy plane is good for at least predicting spawns (in the case of several ghost people but not all of the team), (b) counter spy plane is INCREDIBLY annoying if you're on the receiving end of it, and (c) blackbird is the best killstreak there has ever been in a Call of Duty game, hands down. I don't worry about running deadly killstreaks because you can rack up kills so easily with blackbird up, especially if you have multiple teammates using it. Plus if you have a spawn trap going on, having counter-spy allows you to camp their spawn more easily.

Curiosity: what's your K/D and W/L, and favorite weapon? (Won't hate if it's the AK74u...too much).
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:

JCM08  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this1neguy wrote:
meister wrote:

Curiosity: what's your K/D and W/L, and favorite weapon? (Won't hate if it's the AK74u...too much).

I have bigger problems with it being the FAMAS, lulz, I see that as a favourite weapon way more than I see the 74u.

/log off for another 5-6 months

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What exactly is the problem with the FAMAS? Or do you just hate guns that get 'overused?' I used to use it...mostly because I liked the sound it made. CACKACKACKACKACKACK
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message XBL Gamertag: teamkillin629
this1neguy  

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The FAMAS is super overused but I don't think it's as overpowered as the 74u, so I for one don't mind seeing it as favorite weapon. Plus, it's the best overall gun you unlock until the Galil and AUG, so people use it for longer.

I still have a pair of FAMAS classes (one's a Ghost class for shooting down air support [except that I don't have Ghost Pro >_>] and the other is just a go-to class) but I'm going to try using the AUG and Galil a lot more and I'm going to be using the AK47 a lot once I unlock it. I dunno, I guess the FAMAS doesn't bug me as much just because I can understand why you'd use it.
Silly wrote:
yksi-kaksi-kolme wrote:

zX1337Xz  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this1neguy wrote:
The FAMAS is super overused but I don't think it's as overpowered as the 74u, so I for one don't mind seeing it as favorite weapon. Plus, it's the best overall gun you unlock until the Galil and AUG, so people use it for longer.

I still have a pair of FAMAS classes (one's a Ghost class for shooting down air support [except that I don't have Ghost Pro >_>] and the other is just a go-to class) but I'm going to try using the AUG and Galil a lot more and I'm going to be using the AK47 a lot once I unlock it. I dunno, I guess the FAMAS doesn't bug me as much just because I can understand why you'd use it.

The AUG, the FAMAS, and the AK-47 are all tremendous weapons. Honestly, if you bitch about them, you're stupid. My only beef is with the Galil, and only because it seems like even suppressed that bitch can snipe you across the map with Ghost (99% of the time they use Ghost lol), and the normal magazine is 35 bullets, giving it an advantage, with lower recoil (IMO) than the FAMAS, and it seems to do more damage.

Pls, does this website still exist? Such nostalgia, such wow.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: Vindications Wii Friend Code: 468266225949
meister  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 3:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this1neguy wrote:
meister wrote:

That's good then. If you're on a good team you won't need to get too many caps/defends but it's still always good to have people rushing objectives early. WMD's B flag is one of the most irritating ever, especially when you have Ghost assholes camping the middle building. Solo capping feels good though.
Yeah, that works. I decided to run 3-4-8 in this game because (a) spy plane is good for at least predicting spawns (in the case of several ghost people but not all of the team), (b) counter spy plane is INCREDIBLY annoying if you're on the receiving end of it, and (c) blackbird is the best killstreak there has ever been in a Call of Duty game, hands down. I don't worry about running deadly killstreaks because you can rack up kills so easily with blackbird up, especially if you have multiple teammates using it. Plus if you have a spawn trap going on, having counter-spy allows you to camp their spawn more easily.

My k/d is about 1.5 right now and my W/L is about the same I think, but playing with random people brought both of those ratios down I'm sure, especially W/L. I think the game says my favorite weapon is the AK74u lol, but I don't use it any more. I think I started using it when I first got it and liked it so I kept using it. Then I heard everyone on the forums complaining about it being overused. Also, I never used rapid fire on it, just silencer and grip, if that helps me not be a noob >_> now I mainly use the famas and ak47 when I get it unlocked

dogfoodnyc wrote:
Eyce  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this is a CoD thread, but it is straight from Treyarch, so here goes.

http://www.hiphopgamershow.com/new/15428/treyarch-says-frostbite-2-0-is-visually-stunning-but-shocked/

Quote:
Treyarch Says: ” Frostbite 2.0 Is Visually Stunning ” But Our Engine Can Be Updated To Those Things.

I'm yet to listen to the interview, but if this quote isn't taken out of context, I'd be inclined to say that Treyarch is delusional if they think they could update an engine from 2003 to compete with Frostbite 2.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Gaming Discussion (Non-Music Games) All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 78, 79, 80 ... 129, 130, 131  Next
Page 79 of 131

Jump to: