ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Button Membrane Switch

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DeusPayne  

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 6:32 am    Post subject: Button Membrane Switch Reply with quote

Sorry if this is in the wrong area. But today my DJ Hero controller died on me. Upon opening it up, it looks like one of the button membranes broke. The part that pops up separated from the base, and another one looks like it's about to separate as well. I was wondering if there is a place to buy them, or even better, a controller I can cannibalize from a different game/system. I've checked my 2 different Guitar Hero Controllers, but those membranes are 4x the size, and have 2 touch points on the board. I was considering a wii remote, but I don't appear to have the proper tri-wing screwdriver to get at it, and I don't want to break it on the likely chance I won't be able to use anything inside. Any help would be appreciated.

On the plus side, this is my first DJ Hero controller to die on me.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc DJ Hero Discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: