ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
There is more DLC coming in March and April
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DESMO56 wrote:
Don't think it was that generous, it's nice, but they only did it because they thought "hey these songs are already done, let's sell em for more money"

Which is exactly what I'm hoping for with exports. All the exports have been done, apparently, as I found recently, so it's just a matter of grouping them in a pack and charging us again. Considering all the bands that have their songs in GH:WoR that don't export from other games, I bet there's a lot they've re-licensed but done nothing with. Particularly Queen. Two DLC packs, songs on every game since GH:M besides BH, and no exports from them whatsoever. And Killer Queen was released as DLC, too.

I don't think it's likely, but I want it to happen. It's definitely possible.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ShiftBreaker wrote:
DESMO56 wrote:
Don't think it was that generous, it's nice, but they only did it because they thought "hey these songs are already done, let's sell em for more money"

Which is exactly what I'm hoping for with exports. All the exports have been done, apparently, as I found recently, so it's just a matter of grouping them in a pack and charging us again. Considering all the bands that have their songs in GH:WoR that don't export from other games, I bet there's a lot they've re-licensed but done nothing with. Particularly Queen. Two DLC packs, songs on every game since GH:M besides BH, and no exports from them whatsoever. And Killer Queen was released as DLC, too.

I don't think it's likely, but I want it to happen. It's definitely possible.
Well if this is the case I really do hope that maybe an export add on pack is available. I do have a bad feeling about the upcoming the dlc though. I'm pretty sure it's going to be a let down due to the fact that DESMO56 said they're doing it mostly for money. You can always tell that's a bad sign.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 4:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I predict a compilation of all the songs you didn't want
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

toymachine wrote:
I predict a compilation of all the songs you didn't want

I don't even know what more we could get, we already have the 3 most popular tracks of all time
Headstrong
Bat Country
Bodies

Shredin0id  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I think Guitar Hero should make a Protest the Hero pack. It would be one of the best packs ever due to the fact that the pack will contain great music and extremely fun songs. I need more than just Bloodmeat!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry double post

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ Hero’s twitter pretty much confirmed (the existence of) April DLC. A dedicated bunch.
DrewBreezy24 wrote:
DJ Hero 2 is the #shit

DJHero wrote:
Glad you dig it-

DrewBreezy24 wrote:
hell yeah been dying to get the game just never had the money, love how you guys let the Avatar be the DJ

DJHero wrote:
Straight up. Thanks.

DrewBreezy24 wrote:
yeah you guys coming out with any new mix packs, gotta do like 10 mix pack, like something out of Ultra

DJHero wrote:
Stay tuned.

Also they apparently have a new staff member working the Facebook page...
http://www.facebook.com/djhero#!/djhero/posts/195378867165044
Makes me wonder: why would they be hiring new staff for a dead franchise? One can hope...
LaserAntigrav  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Champiness wrote:

Makes me wonder: why would they be hiring new staff for a dead franchise? One can hope...

Didn't they only say Guitar Hero was taking a break?

"The Halo over my demise / Following a God so blind / Shallow in their sickening, swallow not the shit they feed."
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: g3arsofwar0wns PSN Name: sacredring
The-B.O.D.  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LaserAntigrav wrote:
Champiness wrote:

Didn't they only say Guitar Hero was taking a break?

Nope. Activision liquidated Neversoft, abolished it's GH publishing unit, fired all the GH DLC mixers/charters from Beenox, and cancelled GH indefinitely. About 500 people total lost their jobs overall.
toymachine  

PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2011 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm surprised also but I guess they want to keep the social media aspect of things going
ShiftBreaker  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought it was confirmed that DLC was coming for april, anyway. Seems to be second tuesday of the month, much like the past few months. It's after then which is the question.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes they did confirm there will be april DLC. i would bet heavily on this being the last gh dlc ever. it'll come out on 4/12 with no prior announcement, no hint at what is being released and no fanfare whatsoever.
All Guitar-Only Games
WINNING.
Warhiem  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where exactly did they even announce that there was DLC for March and April? I remember seeing something, but don't remember it being these months specifically. It'll definitely be the last DLC if it does come out.

BShea  

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Warhiem wrote:
Where exactly did they even announce that there was DLC for March and April? I remember seeing something, but don't remember it being these months specifically. It'll definitely be the last DLC if it does come out.

Twitter and Facebook.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2011 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, the twitter has confirmed that this is the last DLC for GH.

AGH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IF I WANT TO PLAY IT.

Thankfully, there's still a lot that I want to get, anyway. But I hope this is good. Naturally, it won't appease everyone. But as long as it's not DragonForce, it'll appease me. I hope.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Misc GH Game Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 10 of 11

Jump to: