SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Tesuch: Where my homies at?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pas26  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scream Aim Fire FC? Oh that's right!

Honestly massive overdue, and quite the funny first FC... hopefully not the last!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT THE FUCK

I've played this song for over two years and have improved about 1%. And here it's your first (!) WT FC.

Again:

WHAT THE FUCK

Now Available in e-book format! Book 1 Book 2
Otharia - Science Fiction/Fantasy from some aspiring writers, check it out! Updates weekly!
Shade  

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHAT THE FUCK

View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger PSN Name: colsanders
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the replies, guys. <3 all you peeps

I'm gonna stream drums for a while, btw, probably GHTunes customs and then X+ on GHVH and Metallica, maybe Smash Hits. Dunno how long I'll stream, tho, so come on in!!!!

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/master-tesuch-playing-guitar-hero

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
GenericName  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see no stream... I is sad?

Lortwogo  

PostPosted: Wed Mar 30, 2011 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been so long I completely forgot about that FB post you were working on.

It. Was. Amazing xD

I ought to look around SH more often :P

http://www.twitch.tv/lortwogo
View user's profile Send private message XBL Gamertag: Lortwogo Wii Friend Code: 055960746179
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo sup.

One Co-op FC: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8Is6WwXVCo

Adamhero has been wanting to coop FC this for a while, so we finally sat down a week or so ago and did a few runs. Didn't have much luck, but the next day we got it first try. It's a pretty good double FC, Adam did great, since his part was obviously much harder than mine, and we had fun with it. Enjoy the vid!

I haven't been playing all that much lately, mostly because I've gotten into CoD and I do other stuff nowdays. Not to mention that I don't really feel motivated to get better, and everything that I'm good enough to get either I've gotten or isn't exciting.

Drums are still fun, but my pads are dying down and I don't want to buy new ones. I had mostly hit a plateau anyway....oh well. Oh, and I got GH6 a while ago, which was cool since I didn't have it for the longest time. It's okay, and I'll probably grab a few of the tough but not crazy FC's (Ravenous, SFTSG, stuff like that). I FC'ed YYZ on X+ forever ago too, so I'll link the vid of that whenever I get it edited.

Until then........umm....ttyl?

Lortwogo! Glad to see you around, and a little suprised that you read the whole post, lol. Nice that you enjoyed it, though, and yes we should both look around SH more often.

<----- One of the hardest banners to earn on ScoreHero!!! The story is pretty good anyway, go ahead, give it a try!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: Master Tesuch
voidedalive2x  

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TESUUUUUCH!

Awesomeness precedes you, as always.

GH accomps: FFWF, DE, Battery HDrums FCs! HDrums 46/49!!
RB accomps: RB3 MDrums FGFC! RB3 MOMBFGFC!
Old Youtube, New Youtube | I do Twitch, now!
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger PSN Name: vVv_Voided
werelord  

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's really to be said besides...
AWEAZINGNESSCOOLSOME!

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey peeps!

FC'ed YYZ on X+ forever ago, and now the splitscreen video is on YT for your viewing pleasure! Here ya go!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LLm7YX0omM4

It was actually not very hard to get, but mostly because I got lucky on all the fills I wasn't good at in the same run. Got 1st place cross platform (for 4 Lane ) thanks to my randomly accurate path, but it was pretty obvious about where I should activate. Hopefully more vids on the way, I'm done with high school (graduate on thursday, done with finals already tho), so I'll have free time whenever I'm not working, until classes at the university start, anyhow. Hoping to make lots of vids during the summer, while I can.

Until then, Enjoy the vid!!!!!!

Werelord and void: Many thanks!!! I do what I can

Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo sup. jordanpwnsme brought up the possiblility of a RaBl coop FC, and since I still hadn't FC'ed it in single player, I took Flood to practice, FC'ed it twice, and did some runs. After not FC'ing Mosh for two runs, and went back to one handing it (had a funky tapping method that wasn't working), then had one reverse choke in Chorus. FC on the next run, lol. Here's the pic:

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD6IB246nuA

Bad score because my LP tilt sensor is a little tilt happy, and activated in the wrong spot in Flood. Wasn't too hard to FC, so I might ReFC for a better score eventually, this is fine for now, though.

WhYYZ  

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get 68 FC's now??!?!
Really why no In Love/TTL/TWIE?
All should be easy breezy lemon squeezy for you

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gogogo 68!!

arvain  

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

See those 9pts missing at the end of intro sustains ? (x38 instead of x47)... I'm the one who stole them ! Umad ?

Also, great job, now go get the remaining 3 fcs, because they are BEYOND overdue !! Ah and chicken-strum was badass =P
Master-Tesuch  

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WhYYZ wrote:
Get 68 FC's now??!?!
Really why no In Love/TTL/TWIE?
All should be easy breezy lemon squeezy for you

Lol, I reverse choked TWiE with a 1800+ NS a very long time ago, and I haven't really played it since. I could probably get it if I build up some stamina, but it wouldn't be very fun to go for, lol. I've always been TERRIBLE at TTL, having never found a trick for the weird strumming riff, so until that clicks with me, I won't FC that song either. In Love....no one has ever FC'ed that song. Not even ggamer. Don't think I'll try to tackle a monster that pros like ggamer can't handle. For serious though, mainly working on squizing songs that I never FC'ed with a path, as well as working on some of the DF DLC, maybe I'll get some good runs out of that.

jordanpwnsme wrote:
gogogo 68!!

Haha, I'll re-examine the ones I'm missing, and if I can make progress, we'll see what happens. =]

arvain wrote:
See those 9pts missing at the end of intro sustains ? (x38 instead of x47)... I'm the one who stole them ! Umad ?

Lol, my activation at the end was terrible, u can keep da ticks. =]

arvain wrote:
Also, great job, now go get the remaining 3 fcs, because they are BEYOND overdue !! Ah and chicken-strum was badass =P

Eh, not sure on my abilities to get the remaining 3. I'll work on them, but you forget what a weak strummer I am, lol. I'm having fun working on scores tho. I wanted to be in the top 100 for Gh3 on 360, so I did a Compare User check against YOU (you're in 99th place for GH3) and have been working on my worst songs (+18k Kool Thing, +23k Mauvius Garcon, Black Magic Woman/SOML still to come). I'll catch up to you yet. ^__^

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23  Next
Page 20 of 23

Jump to: