ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Where can I buy a red pad for a BH drumkit?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lupo13  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:28 pm    Post subject: Where can I buy a red pad for a BH drumkit? Reply with quote

Well, the topic title pretty much says it all, but to clarify: My red pad has been dropping notes randomly since more or less 6 months ago and, though I'm still able to play the game, it bothers me not being able to go for an FC or even a decent score, so I decided to try and fix it.

After removing the pad and opening it I didn't notice any anomalies I would've been able to fix myself, so I decided that the best solution would be to buy a new one. The problem is that the only online store I've been able to find (BandHeroRepair) doesn't let me order anything and after checking the forums and newsfeed it seems like it has been abandoned, so...

Does any of you know of any online store where I can reliably order a red pad for a stock BH drumkit? I live in Spain, so it should have EU shipping avaliable to be of any use...

I hope you guys can help me out with this. Thanks for your attention ;)

Ciao!

GuitarHeroFan101  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have seen some of these on eBay not too long ago...Have you checked there? If not, then I really don't know...
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good luck because GH parts are now pretty much not available. you'd rather find a used kit and see if it works. it could be much cheaper than just buying a pad.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just searched eBay and there are no BH drumkit pads for sale, so, yea, you would be better off just buying a new used BH drumkit. Unless you have enough money invested to get a brand new Band Hero drumkit.
Cabanon  

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GuitarHeroFan101 wrote:
I just searched eBay and there are no BH drumkit pads for sale, so, yea, you would be better off just buying a new used BH drumkit. Unless you have enough money invested to get a brand new Band Hero drumkit.

and those are out of stock. even the WoR band kit is out of stock everywhere in Canada. i have one under warranty at FutureShop but they cant find one in the whole country. so im screwed.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cabanon wrote:
GuitarHeroFan101 wrote:

and those are out of stock. even the WoR band kit is out of stock everywhere in Canada. i have one under warranty at FutureShop but they cant find one in the whole country. so im screwed.

Yea, you better cross your fingers and hope it doesn't break...Then you're definetly screwed
Davers  

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BAND-HERO-Red-Drum-Pad-Wii-XBOX-360-PS3-PS2-NEW-/320876858707?pt=Video_Games_Accessories&hash=item4ab5c04d53#ht_915wt_905

Says they ship to Europe. So $15 plus shipping. Not too bad I suppose.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Technique, Style, and Gameplay -> Drums All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: