ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cedar Point : Update / Still planning?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ajanata  

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump.

Any progress on selecting a date? I should be able to make anything as long as I know at least a week ahead of time.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as me coming on this, dates are getting to be kind of urgent. My parents are thinking of making plans soon and if they'd even let me meet up with ScoreHero in the first place, we'd need our trip to coincide with yours. I can't get up there myself. So, yeah, hopefully we can get some dates in the next few days, or it looks like I'll have to wait (AGAIN!) until next year. Hopefully I'll have a car by then, and I can just take myself...
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE

This is still goin' down, correct? It seems the last five bumps have gone unnoticed.
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If not, I will be very angry.

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
ajanata  

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Re-bump... The proposed dates in the OP are just over a week away and I need to know now if those are going to be the actual dates so I can try to get time off work.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajanata wrote:
Re-bump... The proposed dates in the OP are just over a week away and I need to know now if those are going to be the actual dates so I can try to get time off work.

^this... (though i dont think i can go regardless... i just cannot afford it)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for lack of updates, everyone.

I definitely won't be able to go to Cedar Point this year. I have ravagefest coming up, and other than that I have to pretty much save for college in the fall. If the rest of you guys still want to go to Cedar Point, I would advise you to do so. I might make a trip next year, but I am 90% sure there is no possible way for me to go.

If you guys still want me to plan it, I will. But unless I win the lottery or get a raise or something, I highly doubt I will have sufficient funds for this particularly awesome adventure

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

August 25th and 26th are the confirmed dates I'm going. Dunno how many people I'll see, or if I'll see any of you, but we have plane tickets and hotel rooms booked and all ready.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
matt6662  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I say we all pitch in and get some money to the NJ boys so they can go next summer...Oh and Havikk, if only you had booked a week earlier, that's when you'd see me there... oh well, catch ya next summer?

GH Thread RB Thread

[quote:a154c9c13e="Matt"]I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
Havikk  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

matt6662 wrote:
I say we all pitch in and get some money to the NJ boys so they can go next summer...Oh and Havikk, if only you had booked a week earlier, that's when you'd see me there... oh well, catch ya next summer?

What? I haven't booked anything yet. o_O

On a side note, dammit, completely forgot about this thread. Next year if we don't go it would be an epic fail.
matt6662  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you guys don't show up next year I'll hunt you all down, tie you to various parts of my car, even put some of you in a PODS (Cause I really don't wanna listen to T3D bitching because he's on my hood and see him giving me the gopher look like on one of the Six Flags pictures), and force you all to come to Cedar Point...

Mostly at the NJ crew there... and Garry

GH Thread RB Thread

[quote:a154c9c13e="Matt"]I sometimes pull the chalk ball out if I am on the ground, but I usually stick my hand in the bag.
TheThirdDay  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still want to go this year, but I can't go to anything that Graf isn't going to, seeing as he drives me everywhere.
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheThirdDay wrote:
I still want to go this year, but I can't go to anything that Graf isn't going to, seeing as he drives me everywhere.

I can come pick you up. Let me just drive 6 hours to your house, 6 back to mine, and another 11 to Cedar Point.
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm here to "WELL FUCK I DON'T CARE HOW OLD THIS THREAD IS" bump this shit because Cedar Point is putting out a new roller coaster in 2013. It's going to be the tallest flying roller coaster in the world from what I hear. What's a flying roller coaster? To anyone who's been to Six Flags Great Adventure, Superman: Ultimate Flight is a flying roller coaster. Imagine that badboy at 170 feet tall.

Back to the original reason to bumping this, I WANNA DO THIS NEXT SUMMER! It needs to be done, and I'm not letting any shit stop it this time. I know it's in the hella early stage but I just want to poke up some interest. No need to get dates set till probably next spring really. I've spoken Scorehero, now please respond!

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't wanna ever go to Cedar Point again they got rid of Disaster Transport
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: