ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
GH:WT Guitar Fret Sensor to Normal Fret

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gnjax  

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:30 pm    Post subject: GH:WT Guitar Fret Sensor to Normal Fret Reply with quote

Hello, i just discovered this forum few days ago and i learned a lot of awesome mods for controller.
After a lot of searchs on the web i didn't found any answer to what i'm now looking for.
In my opinion, playing with the slider (sensor fret) is really harder than playing with normal buttons. But in some cases, you can't do it (like on through the fire and flammes, you can't hold on the green with normal button so tapping becomes a lot harder)

Here's my idea : i would like to wire the touch fret to the normal fret and a switch between.
What i would like to do is when the switch is on, playing with normal buttons would activate the fret sensor buttons, so i will not have to use the sensor fret anymore, but i'll keep the benefits of scoring and the possibility of holding graan without tapping (sorry i can't find a right sentence i'm not english i try to explain the best way i can).

Unfortunately, i didn't found any shematics on how the sensor works and i have really no idea how to do this, i juste have a multimeter but no oscillator so i can't take the measure i would like too.

If i'm right, the button pressing on normal fret causes a 2V voltage drop between the two connector points of the button.

But on Sensor fret, each sensor has only one wire connected on a micrcontroller port, and i have no idea what is going on when pressing the sensor.

So, if anyone can help me with this and find a way to "transform" the voltage drop of normal buttons to a signal of "pressed down" touch fret, or just some basics like shematics of the touche fret microcontroller it would be awesome !

Thanks for reading
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Hardware All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: