ScoreHero
Home | Forum | Wiki
Inbox [ Login ]Inbox [ Login ]
SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist
ProfileProfile Log inLog in
Cedar Point : Update / Still planning?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Graf  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
I'm here to "WELL FUCK I DON'T CARE HOW OLD THIS THREAD IS" bump this shit because Cedar Point is putting out a new roller coaster in 2013. It's going to be the tallest flying roller coaster in the world from what I hear. What's a flying roller coaster? To anyone who's been to Six Flags Great Adventure, Superman: Ultimate Flight is a flying roller coaster. Imagine that badboy at 170 feet tall.

Back to the original reason to bumping this, I WANNA DO THIS NEXT SUMMER! It needs to be done, and I'm not letting any shit stop it this time. I know it's in the hella early stage but I just want to poke up some interest. No need to get dates set till probably next spring really. I've spoken Scorehero, now please respond!

I am 100% in. I am planning some sort of vacation for next summer, and this would be incredible

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was mistaken on the coaster type. It's not a flying coaster, it's a wing coaster which basically has the seats on the side of the coaster track, rather then on top like a normal one. Still looks incredibly fun to ride. =P

Guitar Hero: Live Goals:
Actually get good at Guitar Hero: Live
10 Guitar Hero: Live Setlist FCs

ShadoWolf wrote:
Fuck you HellAsses you fucking fucker

mazegeek999PSN from my accomplishments thread wrote:
koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

Well, he hasn't posted in a month.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do really like how it goes through the post thingies on top of the entrance, it's a neat element.

It would be nice to go back to Cedar Point, I haven't been since like 2009...I miss maXair so much.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
singemfrc  

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HellAshes wrote:
I was mistaken on the coaster type. It's not a flying coaster, it's a wing coaster which basically has the seats on the side of the coaster track, rather then on top like a normal one. Still looks incredibly fun to ride. =P
Every wing coaster could be so much better if it were a 4th dimension coaster..thats all it is, without the rotating seats like on X2 (Or Eejanaika or Dinoconda, but those are in Japan and China respectively).
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'm thinking of when would be the best time to go, and from I can see May, June, and September are the best times to get shortest lines. The problem is people here are probably still in school at those times. I'm trying to see where a good middle could be. My plan is to have an extra long weekend (Thursday-Sunday) and find cheap hotel somewhat near the park to crash at.

The page has been made on facebook. This shit is gunna be awesome.
http://www.facebook.com/ScoreHeroCedarPointGetTogether2013

ShadoWolf wrote:

koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger XBL Gamertag: HellAshes PSN Name: HellAshes
PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've got to see what my school schedule is like next year and if I get accepted into the Disney college program. If I do I might be entirely on the other side of the country during the summer and I definitely won't be able to go to Ohio.
[quote=''youhas'']EDIT TO ADD: Hey, post #3000! Neat! I will eagerly anticipate my set of ScoreHero-branded steak knives within six to eight weeks.[/quote]
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: PiemanXC
GuitarHailz  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am posting to indicate my interest. We will be on vacation in Indiana at some point next summer, could possibly swing Ohio in there.

This may be possible for us.

Edit: Fuck, I forget my husband gets motion sickness. Fuck it we might still go anyway. I haven't been on a roller coaster in like 6 years it's a tragedy

1KJ08mq.jpg
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Send e-mail XBL Gamertag: PMS Hailz PSN Name: Hailey_Ivy
GanonMetroid  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone invited me to this thing on facebook so I figured I should venture over to the red side for once and see if there is a thread and there is.

So uh, yeah, I'm interested and all that. Keep me posted.

Videos. Guitar Hero accomplishments. Rock Band accomplishments. GH customs.
View user's profile Wiki User Page Send private message Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger XBL Gamertag: vVv Ganon PSN Name: PanOfMopsicle ICQ Number
HellAshes  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy bump cause this is still a thing. I've posted up date ideas to facebook.

Quote:
Oh yeah this is a thing still right? Time to throw out date ideas as I've heard late June is preferred. How about June 20th - June 23rd? Or maybe the 27th - 30th?

Reply there or here with thoughts I don't care.

ShadoWolf wrote:

koloxid wrote:
holy fuk
do you ever stop

PiemanLK  

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I kinda doubt it, probably going to Disneyland this year actually.

Disneyland meetup? :P
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ScoreHero Forum Index -> Tournaments and Events -> Get-togethers All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: